• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    New M6A3 soon to be in my possession (Pics Added!)

So I finally broke down and decided to get an AR. After much reading, I decided to get an LWRC M6A3 with part of my tax refund! I just filled out the paperwork on the rifle at 2A Sales & Supplies, can't say enough good things about these guys. I'd like to thank the following people for my decision:

Users Patrick for his writeup on LWRC vs. XCR and his suggestion to join the LWRC forum, Kchen986 for posting the pictures of his twin M6A3s, Clandestine for his resounding recommendations that if you go piston you better go LWRC. I'd also like to thank Matt & Marcy at Northwest Tactical, who sold me the rifle at a ridiculously good price.

2A guys, Joe and Mark, deserve extra praise. I had PMed them 3 weeks ago to see if they would be willing to do the transfer, and they agreed, because (at that time) they couldn't get them through their distributors. When I dropped by a week later right before I finished my purchase of the rifle, they said they could now get them in, although at a higher price than I was paying. They did me a solid and transferred the rifle for me as per our previous agreement, and I am extremely thankful to them.

Please excuse the pictures, my camera ran out of battery so all I had on me was my iPhone.

Now, to the show: LWRCI M6A3 5.56NATO 16"BBL
    mPWM9-40ed1cc6d8c7992211b5f76ce8634fcb.jpg

mPPhJ-40ed1cc6d8c7992211b5f76ce8634fcb.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Better hurry up and ifx those links or you know what the boys are gonna do. BTW awesome rifle. I've not heard a bad word about LWRC yet.

VTHokie7

Feb 10, 2010
    Katy, TX
    We need some kind of rules here. Way too many trigger happy fat chick posters these days.

There should at-least be a minimal grace period. If we can wait 7 days to pick up our toys, then we can at-least wait a few hours for the pictures :lol2:

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    I give a standard 3 hour grace period. That's what FPS told me to do. Take it up with him, he's the one that made the blubber rules.

Besides, I am 100% sure that a good 98% of this board has done some big game hunting.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    I give a standard 3 hour grace period. That's what FPS told me to do. Take it up with him, he's the one that made the blubber rules.

Besides, I am 100% sure that a good 98% of this board has done some big game hunting.

I have and am not ashamed to admit it. However it still doesn't mean I whant it in my face when looking through the gun board.

Apone

May 1, 2009
    Salida, CO

Pssh - speak for yourself. I prefer dangerous game. Like cougars. ;)

Oops - I mean I USED to like hunting those kittys...

:D

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Congrats, you have a FINE rig there Calengor. Take good care of her with the right lube and cleaning products. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Chad. You're partially to blame for my ownership of it :P
    Question for you, Matech sights? Good? Bad? I've heard both, leaning towards good.

There should at-least be a minimal grace period. If we can wait 7 days to pick up our toys, then we can at-least wait a few hours for the pictures :lol2:

Forreal

Yeah, BS. I posted almost at 1800, and you threw up the first picture shortly after 2000. ::narrows eyes:: Almost as if you can't wait to look at these pictures...

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Thanks, Chad. You're partially to blame for my ownership of it :P
    Question for you, Matech sights? Good? Bad? I've heard both, leaning towards good.

:D You chose wisely.

Not bad sights at all, just make sure your getting a real one. There Airsoft copies being pushed as the real deal.

Troy Sights would be nice too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom