• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Collegiate firearms competition is an important way to help keep the 2A alive in the liberal lala-land of academia.

This past summer (2017) University of the Sciences took away the 82 year Rifle Program (est. 1935) from its students without any warning. It was mentioned that it was due to financial strife plaguing the University. However, when two budgets were proposed at virtually no expense to administrators neither plan was accepted. The administration works to please its students. Please help us voice the need to bring back a team so valuable to the history/culture of the school, to its alumni, to its current students, teachers, and staff.

https://www.change.org/p/univerity-of-the-sciences-save-the-university-of-the-sciences-rifle-program

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    From the looks of the team picture this program supports a bunch of male white privileged types.

Oh, wait, I mean just the opposite. Shame on them for oppressing minorities and women.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    From the looks of the team picture this program supports a bunch of male white privileged types.

Oh, wait, I mean just the opposite. Shame on them for oppressing minorities and women.

Still an example of patriarchal oppression. Did you notice they pushed all the females to the front of the group photo? Probably done to use them as a human shield so they will stop any boolits from their assaultive target rifles.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Still an example of patriarchal oppression. Did you notice they pushed all the females to the front of the group photo?

It must be sexism and male hegemony. It couldn't have anything to do with the height of females being less typically than males and the practice of moving taller people to the rear of group photos.

BDurk

Sep 21, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    Wife and I went to this school when it was 'Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science'. At that time, we were told by folks who new the sport that the rifle team was was one of the best in country. I think I remember them beating some teams that I think should have been good (Army, Navy, etc.). Such a shame. Think I'll send an email to alumni relations and tell them not to call for donations any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom