• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    No more death penalty prosecutions or jail for drug dealers?

I wonder what his attitude will be if a member of his family is raped and murdered, or dies of a heroin OD.

I’ll bet he commutes into Philly from a gated community. It’s the same M.O. everytime from lib morons.

Krasner has been a critic of what he calls mass incarceration. He vows to not pursue death sentences and backs the idea of safe injection sites for heroin users.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    Krasner has been a critic of what he calls mass incarceration. He vows to not pursue death sentences and backs the idea of safe injection sites for heroin users.
    This is exactly what Kamala Harris did when she was DA in San Francisco. Look how well she's doing now in the Senate.

Democrat playbook: let the criminals run free and when crime increases, use that as a reason to pass anti-gun laws and blame law abiding gun owners for crime.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    So they basically have a public defender running the prosecutor's office. Fired 30 good prosecutors with no notice and not even the balls to tell them himself. Classy guy, he'll make a great democratic politician.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom