• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    My tip for OC is to do a weekly rental in a condo on the beach at one of the smaller condo places (5 stories or less). If you go north of 60th street, you want to avoid being next to one of the mega-condos (8 stories or more). If you shop around, you can pick up a 2 bath, 2 bedroom with a pullout couch in the living room for about $1,400 in August. This should be plenty for a family of 3-5. It might be a bit tight for 4 kids, but still doable.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    As expected, the boardwalk was just about dead in terms of things being open, but there were no shortage of people out there on a blustery March afternoon. Runners, walkers, dogs - all told maybe three times as many people as I would have expected, but then again I was largely expecting a ghost town.

The Farmer's Wife was pretty good. My buddy said his bacon was cooked to absolute perfection. Most importantly, our new shooters (ages 10 and 11) enjoyed breakfast but enjoyed their trigger time much more! We stuck to a single action .22 revolver...they loved it. I'm not sure who had more fun, me or them. :D

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    My son left yesterday to go to a friend's condo. Cheap spring break for him and a few friends. I doubt they'll do much more than drink a little and have as good of a time as one can have when the temps are in the 40's.

4rcefedmkiv

Aug 6, 2010
    Arnold, MD
    If you make it out to Arthur's Shooters Supply , Bunting Field is about a mile down the road where the banner airplanes are based. If you want to see something you don't see often check it out. Planes really start flying memorial day weekend.

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    I took kiddo down Saturday morning and came back Sunday. The weather was great on Saturday.

Thrashers Fries had a long line. Arcades were open as was Dumsers ice cream. I got him a new M.R. Ducks ball cap.

We had lunch at Grotto Pizza at 125th and stayed at Fenwick Inn which had an indoor pool and had the off season price of around $70.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky

Too bad, I guess the yuuts like to order and not pay? Do they still have the pole dancer or was that a flash in the pan thing?

Phillips added changing dynamics on the Boardwalk played a part in his decision to shutter the Atlantic Stand.

“The Boardwalk and its clientele has changed dramatically over the past 10 years, which strongly factored into my decision,” he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom