• ...and so much more!
  • Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia

pitbull

Jan 23, 2013
    I don't understand. Pa dropped what I thought was all non resident permits other than their own. Why does NH work? I'm not doubting, just want to be 100% clear before I apply and 200% sure if I ever get stopped while carrying.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I don't understand. Pa dropped what I thought was all non resident permits other than their own. Why does NH work? I'm not doubting, just want to be 100% clear before I apply and 200% sure if I ever get stopped while carrying.

Non Resident Texas works too :)

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I think the reason was many PA residents were getting UT, VA and FL and AZ NR permits to be able to carry in PA.

NH and TX were not as prevalent so now convicted felon ex PA AG Kane went after those states before she got convicted of a felony.

Now those two states NR permits are the only ones PA still recognizes

The PA Supreme Court recently ruled PA residents need PA permits to carry in PA, so that part was solved as well.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    The real reason was that Bloomburg wanted something for his $$, having bought the office for Kane (and her replacement as well. Come on 2018!) I don't remember all the details, but NH & TX were somehow "different" and fell outside of her control so they remain valid. BTW, any permit (resident or non) held by anyone other than a PA resident will allow "transport" in a car, you would just have to open carry when you get out of the vehicle.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Somthing to the effect of , NH and TX are accepted by action if State Legislature, rather than an Atty Gen'l negation/ agreement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom