• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    I'm sorry I don't know names. At the first Ramerez meeting, I like how the one fellow said banning bump stocks to save gun deaths, would be like lowering horsepower to save traffic deaths. :)

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I hope any Patriot Pickets who live in PG County, Ramirez constituents, document how you are treated by someone who wants your votes.

Here is the current list of candidates for that office (a perfect example of why to register DINO, defeat him in the primary so far no Republican candidates):
    State's Attorney

Braveboy, Aisha
    Democratic
    Jurisdiction Prince George's County
    Status Active -
    Filed Regular - 11/14/2017
    Email anbraveboy@gmail.com
    Website www.aishabraveboy.com
    Facebook facebook.com/aishabraveboy2018
    Twitter @aishabraveboy

Contact Information
    3060 Mitchellville Road, Suite 216
    Bowie, MD 20716-(202) 439-7005

===============
    Lyles, D. Michael
    Democratic
    Status Active -
    Filed Regular - 11/13/2017
    Email dmllaw@verizon.net
    Website www.votemikelyles.com
    Facebook facebook.com/votemikelyles
    Twitter @vote_mike_lyles

Contact Information
    106 Johnsberg Lane
    Bowie, MD 20721-
    (301) 466-9864

===============
    Ramirez, Victor
    Democratic
    Status Active -
    Filed Regular - 01/09/2018
    Email victor@victorramirez.com
    Website www.victorramirez.com
    Facebook facebook.com/voteforramirez
    Twitter @ramirez4pg2018

Contact Information
    P.O. Box 166
    Mt. Rainier, MD 20712-
    (301) 434-3380

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Well that was interesting, I’ll let someone more articulate explain, nothing bad but at 10:20 Ramirez was next to me at the stop lights @ rt 3. Did not look happy or even personable which I thought representatives should be. I thought I saw a hamster as he got on 50 east. ?

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    There were certainly plenty of LEOs there, both in uniform and in plain clothes. Several reinforcements rolled up as soon as Ramirez left, and the property manager told the PP folks to get off the property and head up to 197.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Sounds like it ended early.
    Wish someone would have live-streamed so Ramirez’s wisdom could be shared with the world.
    Looking forward to a full recounting of the appearance.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    There were certainly plenty of LEOs there, both in uniform and in plain clothes. Several reinforcements rolled up as soon as Ramirez left, and the property manager told the PP folks to get off the property and head up to 197.

He told everyone to leave, including Ramirez.

WINNING!

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    This is his non-platform from his web site (linky above):

FAIR JUSTICE FOR ALL
    Restore fairness to our criminal justice system
    End the illegal practice of stop and frisk tactics targeting communities of color
    Support policies that are proven to work for everyone, not just the wealthy and well-connected

SMART SOLUTIONS FOR NON-VIOLENT OFFENDERS
    Provide nonviolent offenders needed rehabilitation, treatment, counseling, job-training and diversion programs to break the prison cycle
    Focus resources on violent crimes and protecting domestic violence survivors

FOCUS ON VIOLENT CRIME
    Treat victims with respect and sensitivity
    Protect all residents, regardless of immigration status

RESIST THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION
    Stand up to racial profiling—hate has no place in Prince George's County
    Prioritize prosecution of violent crime and reject the failed tactics of the war on drugs

I don't see anything about prosecuting criminals, just platitudes. :sad20:

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I could not make this PP mission. While he may have the power to summons Leo's, we have the power of the people which should scare the death out of him.

He looked scared the whole time. He needn't be scared though. All he needs to do is fight crime instead of law abiding citizens and I would leave him alone (not that I'm trying to scare him, I just want common sense gun laws, so I drop by when I can to tell him so).

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    UH OH.....Sen. Ramirez and his staff shot themselves in the foot and had to end their 120 minute "Open House" after only 40 minutes!

We will have video up late this afternoon, but the Blue Team scored all the points while the Red Team had their quarterback knocked out of the game in the second quarter!

With 3 police officers on hand inside Panera and more outside, the Blue Team enjoyed the hospitality of the Sen. Ramirez coffee and danishes, and then approached Ramirez with our questions. Once again, the loudest voice in the room was the Senator's top aide complaining loudly that we were not wanted there, that this was not for us, and that we were not even allowed to approach Ramirez.

Well....we thanked her for her hospitality and approached anyway to ask our questions, while the chief aide pleaded with the Bowie PD officers to do something. I could not hear the answer but it was obvious they told her that as long as we were not loud and disruptive, we had every right to patronize Panera and talk to WHOMEVER we wanted to.

In the meantime, a man identifying himself as the manager insisted "You all have to go, you have to leave", while pointing at all of us wearing Patriot Picket sweatshirts. On video I ask him "Do you mean anyone with the Patriot Picket name on their shirt" and he said "YES!".

Now here is were it gets good. He told Ramirez's chief aide and the Senator that NO POLITICAL MATERIALS OR POLITICAL ACTIVITY WAS ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY.

BOOM! Open House over, with Sen. Ramirez--who arrived 10 minutes late to his own Open House--departing at 10:20am despite that fact that he had invited people to a meet-and-greet that was supposed to go to 11:30am!

He was seen leaving with what appeared to be a very dark look on his face.

Last edited:

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    All his people looked distressed/nervous to me. Property manager had a God complex but once ramirez left he may have done the right thing asking PP to move off the private property, signs had just come out but not really displayed at that time, so they may know more about the 1A than the MCP.
    Rack is a better community organizer than the last one I've seen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom