What other issues will medical marijuana impact?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    It is a confirmed appetite builder. Cancer, AIDS and other diseases which wipe out the patient's desire for food could be helped by it. All the other claims are BS in my opinion.
    Yes, I smoked it more than once in the late 1980's and early 1990's. Excess hunger is absolutely a side effect.
    You are dead to me, smelly hippy.

:D

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Cops are well aware of the signs and do a blood test on suspected dopers that get pulled over and fail the field tests.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Epilepsy, seizures, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, nausea, arthritis, migraines, ADD, ADHD, PTSD, OCD, these are just a few of the conditions that can be treated with cannabis.
    The Parke Davis(Pfizer) drug company did extensive testing of cannabis in the early 1900's and found there is no lethal dose. They used small dogs in their tests and were unable to kill a single one even after injecting marijuana extract directly into their veins. On the other hand aspirin and even water can kill if too much is ingested....

Attachments

• 20160308_134232_resized_3.jpg
      20160308_134232_resized_3.jpg
      24.8 KB · Views: 142

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Epilepsy, seizures, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, nausea, arthritis, migraines, ADD, ADHD, PTSD, OCD, these are just a few of the conditions that can be treated with cannabis.
    The Parke Davis(Pfizer) drug company did extensive testing of cannabis in the early 1900's and found there is no lethal dose. They used small dogs in their tests and were unable to kill a single one even after injecting marijuana extract directly into their veins. On the other hand aspirin and even water can kill if too much is ingested....

You can use CBD to help with those issues without getting high. CBD is the true medical part of MJ.

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    You will need an MD to write the Prescription, so who do you want to blame? Some States are suing big Pharma for Making so much OXY, But, the State gives the license to the MD. Doctors say 2 things, 1: Don't use Drugs. 2: Here is a script for these Drugs. Doesn't this make the State an accomplice in this horrible drug that is killing our citizens? If there is a dollar in it, the State wants their cut.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    You will need an MD to write the Prescription, so who do you want to blame? Some States are suing big Pharma for Making so much OXY, But, the State gives the license to the MD. Doctors say 2 things, 1: Don't use Drugs. 2: Here is a script for these Drugs. Doesn't this make the State an accomplice in this horrible drug that is killing our citizens? If there is a dollar in it, the State wants their cut.

Just like the lottery.

It's extremely addictive for some folks. It's so addictive, the state runs disclaimers on the radio.

But the state would prefer an addicted father pimp out his own daughter so he can buy mega-millions lottery tickets.

The state doesn't care. As long as the money flows in.

Amigo109

Jan 25, 2018
    Columbia MD
    Mm is great for ppl suffering from chronic pain. I had a friend what had his spine severely damaged in an accident, The doctor has been writing him prescriptions for morphine for a couple years. Most of the time he'd rather live with the pain then take the morphine, because he was a vegetable on the morphine. Back then there was no medical marijuana available, and he smoked and every now and then, whenever he could get some, for the pain. He said it was infinitely preferable to morphine.

I think the main danger of marijuana, is the affect it has on young brains. I have a daughter who lives in California, and all of her friends get a doctor to give them a medical marijuana card. They just go in and complain about something or other. They know what to say to the doctors. I agree with medical marijuana, to help people that really need it. But it's so easy to abuse by people who don't need it.

Last edited:

clay_shooter

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 27, 2011
    MoCo
    Smoking isn't required for MJ consumption. That is why the market for edibles is so large. Vaping is also an option analogous to Nicotine vaping.

According to the American lung association, pot smoke is just as dangerous as tobacco. It's very ironic that it isn't treated the same by libs. Where are the congressional investigations into those states legalizing it?

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Heck, you used to buy cocaine based products and morphine containing products over the counter.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

No doctor says don't use drugs. They say use as prescribed. Not all doctors do a good job.

TheRussianNightmare

Sep 17, 2012
    It's really insane how obsessed grown men are with MJ. From the outside looking in, it's appears that it is so important to some people that one would have to think it cures cancer, aids, makes people geniuses, and adds 10" to their penis.

It's not about the plant, it's about the government minding their own ****ing business. Do they disqualify people on psychotropic meds, anxiety or pain meds? They only disqualify you for alcohol if you are a self admitted "habitual drunkard".

Its a double standard with ZERO scientific evidence to support the prohibition. The government should have NO say about what a person does, as long as it is not negatively impacting another person.

By the way Cannabis has been shown to kill cancer cells in the laboratory

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom