• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ibanez320dx

New guy.
    Jun 2, 2013
    Rosedale
    They need to change the name. When I think of "select fire", 5 seconds minimum between each shot is a contradiction. But hey, thats just me...

ebxgsxr

Apr 3, 2011
    near BWI
    damn, 39 pages. that's hilarious. i was cracking up on the 1st 3-4 pages. i didn't get through the whole 39. i stopped @ around page 18, lol.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I go there. Yeah their assholes till they get to know you. Gotta remember their location is near the Baltimore line so can you imagine the people they have to deal with.

Another comment made about a different "gun shop" that the employees have to get to know you. Like most things, if you are a regular there is a developed relationship and comfort.

I'll just go somewhere else if someone I don't know activates their customer service shield because I'm not a familiar face.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Another comment made about a different "gun shop" that the employees have to get to know you. Like most things, if you are a regular there is a developed relationship and comfort.

I'll just go somewhere else if someone I don't know activates their customer service shield because I'm not a familiar face.

Exactly. There are plenty of shops I can go to where I am not treated poorly. When it comes to "relationship building", the burden really is on the business person to win and keep the customer's business. It is not the other way around.

ebxgsxr

Apr 3, 2011
    near BWI
    When it comes to "relationship building", the burden really is on the business person to win and keep the customer's business. It is not the other way around.

very true. even the company my wife works for. it's a luxury retailer that really sells itself based on their name. they have even told certain customers that they do not want their business. but they still have to treat customers with respect. honestly, from what i've seen, it's the nicest way i've seen a company tell someone to basically f-off & go somewhere else, lol.

seems like these guys are basically saying come in, spend your money, but i don't' give a sh** about you and you must "respect my authoriti" (in my cartman voice), lol.

guess i'll just stick with continental (close to my work at least). the employees there are very pleasant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom