HdG
    Anyone going. 1000 table event.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Anyone going. 1000 table event.

I always enjoy the Oak's show, and since next month's March Extravaganza show has 2,000 tables, I'm waiting until then. That decision also has something to do with the fact that's it's a three hour drive for me, with a high likelihood of a lot of rain.

Shooter_Drew

Feb 2, 2018
    Woukd the oaks be better then the chantilly show? I'm down to go to either one just wondering which woukd be better

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Better is a relative term, and it depends on what you are looking for. To my reckoning, the two shows are different from each other. My sense is the Oaks show tends to have more traditional or C&R items, whereas Chantilly tends toward more modern arms. You still have both categories at each show, I just see a different emphasis.

RJRjr

Aug 26, 2017
    cecil county
    I'm probably going. Im about an hour away, don't have anything else planned tomorrow. As long as I don't have a hangover.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Was reading on th PA forum that there was an accidental discharge today around 6pm! From what I’ve read no reports of anybody hurt but a display case didn’t survive. No other info at this time.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I heard today a guy was selling glocks no paperwork to a undercover. When they went to arrest him ,he put a gun to his head, and threatened to kill himself. He created a standoff with police. Sounds like a crazy weekend up there !!!!

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Was reading on th PA forum that there was an accidental discharge today around 6pm! From what I’ve read no reports of anybody hurt but a display case didn’t survive. No other info at this time.

I heard it was a 5.7 round that just missed a cop. No other information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom