• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shmuel2004

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 1, 2016
    Pikesville, MD
    Also, WM doing clearance on rifle ammo isn't a good sign. Might mean they are going to stop selling ammo altogether. Here in Bmore they've face some pressure to stop selling ammo and during they riots they did stop selling ammo.

firemanyz

MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    He's a good guy and helps run the gun bash at the Denton VFD. I have known him for years.

Thanks for the support.

I was tempted to reply to the comment as I felt it was not called for but decided to let cooler heads prevail. Was not aware that I needed a large post count to be accepted.

Thanks MDENG

Ps hope to have the 2019 gun bash tix soon.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Thanks for the support.

I was tempted to reply to the comment as I felt it was not called for but decided to let cooler heads prevail. Was not aware that I needed a large post count to be accepted.

Thanks MDENG

Ps hope to have the 2019 gun bash tix soon.

I agree with you but I have less posts than you:lol2:

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    No joy at the Frederick Walmart on Route 26.

Walmart is so hit and miss and absolutely no consistency. I’ve asked them in the past (before I got into the “biz”) to price match another Walmary store and they won’t. They act like they are a franchise!

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    In many if not most retail chains the store manager is given a lot of leeway in pricing. I spent my first six years out of college working retail for a big company (still around) and they had the ability to handle closeout pricing their own way on their own schedule. It gave flexibility to individual stores. While it does seem to make for inconsistency it's within their purview to handle merchandise markdowns as needed.

About fifteen years ago I was in Newport News, VA during Thanksgiving weekend. On Black Friday I was in their local Walmart and picked up a Winchester Model 70 for a huge markdown as it was a caliber not really relevant in that area...it was in .300 Winmag...too much gun for the coastal area. Their manager had the ability to mark it down as it sat for some time and didn't sell. I brought it home and resold it within a week to a gun store for a $100 profit.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Happy to see the Westminster walmart is really stocked up with all kinds of shooting supplies. Ammo shelves are full, plenty of hunting stuff including deer feeders. Even have round steel targets. Guess they're figuring the dick's shoppers will be looking.

K-43

West of Morning Side
    Oct 20, 2010
    PG
    Ha. He’s a lurker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lurkers are great guys! They read posts, use the search, and never ask the same questions 12 other guys asked in the past week.

No ammo in the Clinton Walmart and they told me they won't sell me one of the Daisy Red Ryder bb guns in the case. Why are they in the case???? I'd expect that in Monkey Co. They aren't going to sell scary stuff to the gangbangers in PG I guess. I can go across the bridge to Rte 1 VA and they have ammo, but no guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom