• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Well, another season is in the books. We had a great weather day and everybody shot well. The wind picked up just as we were finishing up, so the timing was perfect. As usual, this was group effort and everything went smoothly. I really can't thank you all enough for making this such a pleasant event month after month. I think it's safe to say we're all looking forward to starting up again in April.

Here are the October results:

Attachments

• AAOct2018_Results.jpg
      AAOct2018_Results.jpg
      46.6 KB · Views: 238

Kimber45

Jan 14, 2011
    Whiteford
    Well, another season is in the books. We had a great weather day and everybody shot well. The wind picked up just as we were finishing up, so the timing was perfect. As usual, this was group effort and everything went smoothly. I really can't thank you all enough for making this such a pleasant event month after month. I think it's safe to say we're all looking forward to starting up again in April.

Here are the October results:

Thanks for putting this together Rod.
    You shot really well, Knew I shouldn't have let you change your glasses :lol:

GOG-MD

Aug 23, 2017
    AA County
    This sounds like a ton of fun. I'm going to have to put my FFL03 to good use and get a rifle to take part in this next spring.

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    I concur with the posts above: Thanks, Rod. It wouldn't have happened without your hard work. Also, thanks to the RSOs, who kept us safe, & other guys (& gal) who trudged back & forth to set-up, post targets, score & take everything down (I calculated 2,200 yards per match). I know I'm speaking for my family, thanking everyone for being so friendly & accommodating to us "non-members." I'm looking forward to the next match, whenever it is. Also, it would be nice to see some new, lousy shooters, so Pillsbury (P-14) & I don't come in last all the time! Hey, maybe we could have handi-caps for some shooters or man-size out-line targets (I can't spell sill-oh-wets), where scores are easier? Thank-you again,

~ Big Art

Spur

May 1, 2011
    Harford County
    Thanks Rod

Hey, we had good shooting weather and nice shot groups from historic guns.
    It is always fun to swap tales and info with the other shooters that are interested in the old irons. You can imagine the history behind some of the rifles on the line.

Jun 21, 2016
    It was a good season indeed, sorry I couldn’t make the last shoot but thanks to Rod for keeping it going, see you in April!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Salt

Nov 27, 2007
    Bel Air
    A lot of fun and open to the public. My only problem was, we ran out of shooting dates long before I ran out of different rifles to shoot. Thanks for putting this together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom