• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    And many would be all for silencing "those NRA people" at any cost

Which is why it would suit me if folks left their NRA bling at home when we do stuff like go for coffee with ramirez or testify. People see those three letters and become blind to anything that you say.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I get that , and I usually do .

But the other side already assocates all things pro gun as being " NRA " anyway regardless of affiliation , or lack thereof .

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Jeff, next arrow in the leftist's anti-freedom quiver will be a sizable cash settlement provided you agree to permanently shut up about it. Try to hold your ground. As you know, at the political level, you're dealing with scumbags who take pleasure in trampling over the rights and lives of people who disagree with them.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    Which is why it would suit me if folks left their NRA bling at home when we do stuff like go for coffee with ramirez or testify. People see those three letters and become blind to anything that you say.

I get that , and I usually do .

But the other side already assocates all things pro gun as being " NRA " anyway regardless of affiliation , or lack thereof .

It's a stereotype, we may not be able to break it but we don't have to feed it either

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    We were at the NRA building in VA for a vigil and still did not wear NRA gear . The Patriot Picket is not funded or represented by the NRA we are a private citizen group that see's issues and brings attention to them and we rally for change from our Maryland government .

The other side takes money from the Bloomer's of the world and even George Soros

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Just my opinion here, but I would think that the object of the lawsuit is not so much to get a settlement, but to get to the truth about who instigated the arrests and, maybe, affect some State's Attorney race in the process.:innocent0

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Just my opinion here, but I would think that the object of the lawsuit is not so much to get a settlement, but to get to the truth about who instigated the arrests and, maybe, affect some State's Attorney race in the process.:innocent0

Why stop with Attorney General? (Though it would be incredibly satisfying to watch Frosh swirling in the basin.)

There will be several close races, both in the Dem primary and in the subsequent general gerrymandered farce, that might take a hit. It would be a hoot to see the Dem super-majority fail thanks to Jeff and Kevin.

Almost too much winning.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Not Attorney General for Maryland , the States Attorney for Prince Georges County .

I am not the Plaintiffs, nor Mr Hansel, Esq . But looking from the big , if indirect pictures, the truth finding aspects of Discovery and Depositions are a more valuable tool than an early settlement , presumably with a confidentiality agreement . Unless the settlement offer was stupid large .

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Not Attorney General for Maryland , the States Attorney for Prince Georges County .

I am not the Plaintiffs, nor Mr Hansel, Esq . But looking from the big , if indirect pictures, the truth finding aspects of Discovery and Depositions are a more valuable tool than an early settlement , presumably with a confidentiality agreement . Unless the settlement offer was stupid large .

:thumbsup:

Hollywood Ball

Mountaineer
    Aug 26, 2013
    NC WV
    GAME ON!

Good luck!

Ultimately you and your brother, and your counsel, are the only ones that can decide how far to take this.

Personally speaking, if I were in your shoes, no settlement amount would be enough until MCP exposed the individuals that put them up to your arrests. I would want them to NAME NAMES and anything less would not be enough.

God speed!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Today was “Meet The Press” day in Annapolis.

MSI President Mark Pennak joined my brother and me to brief ABC 2 News and WJZ News on our newly filed Civil Rights lawsuit.

Individually, or as a team, we also spoke with Brian P Sears of The Daily Record, Bruce DePuyt of Maryland Matters and the reporter for Capitol News Service.

Below, MSI Mark Pennak and I talk to CNS News.

Attachments

• 6514B0C2-3791-46A6-AAE8-7253C4497C1C.jpg
      6514B0C2-3791-46A6-AAE8-7253C4497C1C.jpg
      102.7 KB · Views: 411
    • A12AB993-A5A1-4EA7-8211-40505C532105.jpg
      A12AB993-A5A1-4EA7-8211-40505C532105.jpg
      101.4 KB · Views: 408

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Today was “Meet The Press” day in Annapolis.

MSI President Mark Pennak joined my brother and me to brief ABC 2 News and WJZ News on our newly filed Civil Rights lawsuit.

Individually, or as a team, we also spoke with Brian P Sears of The Daily Record, Bruce DePuyt is Maryland Matters and the reporter for Capitol News Service.

Below, MSI Mark Pennak and I talk to CNS News.
    Excellent!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    And here, well known civil rights lawyer Cary Hansel—who also happens to be our attorney for this case— briefs ABC 2 News on the lawsuit.

Attachments

• D0C9071F-A668-4B81-8829-C308251D062D.jpg
      D0C9071F-A668-4B81-8829-C308251D062D.jpg
      108.9 KB · Views: 404

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I am so pissed right now. I get an email just today about this arrests of Jeff and Kevin from Rick Impallaria. His response to me was and I quote, "All charges dropped. Justice is done."

I responded with 101 pounds of fury. How dare him think that this is over. I hope I hear back from him, but I doubt it. I never thought I'd get that passive of a response from him. I'm done with him. How dare him think that the violation of citizens' 1st Amendment rights can be made whole by simply dropping the charges. So, I guess he thinks saying that your sorry wipes out the infringement of your rights.

Fed up with ALL politics in this stupid state.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    I am so pissed right now. I get an email just today about this arrests of Jeff and Kevin from Rick Impallaria. His response to me was and I quote, "All charges dropped. Justice is done."

I responded with 101 pounds of fury. How dare him think that this is over. I hope I hear back from him, but I doubt it. I never thought I'd get that passive of a response from him. I'm done with him. How dare him think that the violation of citizens' 1st Amendment rights can be made whole by simply dropping the charges. So, I guess he thinks saying that your sorry wipes out the infringement of your rights.

Fed up with ALL politics in this stupid state.
    That boy never was too smart.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    Just received this as well:

"Reilly, Edward Senator <Edward.Reilly@senate.state.md.us>
    4:07 PM (1 hour ago)
    to me
    Mr. xxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your email. As you may have heard, the charges against these two patriots have been dropped. Ed

Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 11:08 AM
    To: Reilly, Edward Senator <Edward.Reilly@senate.state.md.us>
    Subject: **EMAIL FROM CONSTITUENT IN YOUR DISTRICT - First Amendment"

Charges dropped, but not forgotten! Cheers, Fred55

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom