• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Given enough time on here, you will start to see the much less obvious attempts...

Along the lines of, "how do I buy a gun immediately without a background check"?

I came to the 2A debate relatively late in life and it was primarily through my own self-education on constitutional issues. I can tell you all of you that have been fighting this fight much longer than me, that your voices do come through and I commend you for your dedication. I hope I can add to your message.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Along the lines of, "how do I buy a gun immediately without a background check"?

I came to the 2A debate relatively late in life and it was primarily through my own self-education on constitutional issues. I can tell you all of you that have been fighting this fight much longer than me, that your voices do come through and I commend you for your dedication. I hope I can add to your message.
    Some attempt to be more subtle...

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    hellyeah

But it was more than made up for with the addition of the large loop charging handle.

one of my friends had one on his. He could pull the charging handle with his teeth so he could keep both hands on the rifle. I was so jelly....

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV

Go to Canada or France whichever is closer...

Kaiju

Mar 2, 2013
    Alrighty, well I apologize if I have made you guys nervous, it was an honest question and I got the answers I needed. I wasn't looking for an explicit list of rifles that are ok to buy but rather what the error in my legal understanding was.

You could take a look at my post history and see where I thanked everyone who went down to the state house and testified in 2013. I signed up to the forum back then just to say that but if you want to think I am some government spy then...go ahead...I guess?

Kaiju

Mar 2, 2013
    Also, if this is a concern of the membership here you could have the forum admins set it so that new users can only post in the intro forum in until being vetted by a mod. Several of the forums I am a member of use this feature to filter out spam/bot accounts and it works pretty well.

robmints

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2011
    Alrighty, well I apologize if I have made you guys nervous, it was an honest question and I got the answers I needed. I wasn't looking for an explicit list of rifles that are ok to buy but rather what the error in my legal understanding was.

You could take a look at my post history and see where I thanked everyone who went down to the state house and testified in 2013. I signed up to the forum back then just to say that but if you want to think I am some government spy then...go ahead...I guess?

Also, if this is a concern of the membership here you could have the forum admins set it so that new users can only post in the intro forum in until being vetted by a mod. Several of the forums I am a member of use this feature to filter out spam/bot accounts and it works pretty well.

Not exclusionary or clique-y. Just cautious for good reason. For instance, If you belong to a range, or club and you include that in your intro someone may likely seek you out for a conversation. Or you come to a gtg, gun related meeting, or msi booth people will get to know you and become more comfortable. Even participation and interaction on here will have an effect on people's comfort level. Don't be a stranger, it really is a nice bunch. You'll see, soon you will be just as cautious as we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom