• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    We have a few Beretta 84 Cheetah's in nickel on the way. Should be here on Friday. Cash/check price $800. These have been very hard to find.

Attachments

• cheetah.jpg
      cheetah.jpg
      96.7 KB · Views: 607

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Cheetah's are here. They come with two 10 round mags. We only have three left. Come check them out.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Update
    First four are sold. We were lucky to get our hands on a couple more. They came in yesterday.

Now is your chance to get your hands on a beautiful hard to find handgun.

These have the it14 stamp. (Italy 2014)

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I work at a pawn shop here in NC....you just sent one of these to one of my customers and I handled the transfer. I can attest to the fact that these are GORGEOUS pistols!

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    I work at a pawn shop here in NC....you just sent one of these to one of my customers and I handled the transfer. I can attest to the fact that these are GORGEOUS pistols!

Small world.

They really are nice. We were lucky enough to get our first order, then a second of only two more and somehow yesterday I scored two more which should in on Tuesday.

Yellowhand

Jan 19, 2014
    Eastern Shore
    BP, as much as I covet a new Cheetah, the funds just aren't available, though it would be tempting to run another grand on my credit...somebody, stop me!

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Just looking at on the other day on "BudsGuns". Out of stock there! His listing stated it comes with 13rd mags. Does yours come with shell casing or will I have to transfer to Hafers or Hendershots here in Hagerstown to get one. After the holidays will definitely PM you to see if any left. She's a beauty!! Thanks.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Just looking at on the other day on "BudsGuns". Out of stock there! His listing stated it comes with 13rd mags. Does yours come with shell casing or will I have to transfer to Hafers or Hendershots here in Hagerstown to get one. After the holidays will definitely PM you to see if any left. She's a beauty!! Thanks.

Ours only sell with ten round mags in MD. Shell casing is included in the price of every gun we sell. We only charge for shell casings on transfers.

Thanks
    Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom