• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I thought about that too but wanted the first one to be a good one. Tested about 12 different types and manufacturers. So, I can't imagine wanting to get another except maybe a smaller pistol for my wife but then I never ever thought I would own a firearm in the first place.

Could be an expensive addicting hobby....

Understatement of the year.....;)

Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County
    I haven't been on this forum long and I don't even own a firearm, yet. However, I have been around long enough to see the passion for 2nd Amendment rights that everyone has. After speaking with MSI members at the Chantilly Show I joined up online tonight and joined the NRA at the show.

I firmly believe that Maryland will be in trouble when Hogan's term is up. If Massachusetts is a "looking glass" Maryland isn't going to be far behind. MSI appears to be the only hope we have in MD.

I know $50 buys a lot of ammunition or range time but that could all be gone fairly soon. I don't believe Trump is getting elected and, knowing the history of elections, usually the congressional races fall in line with the presidential election. I think November is going to be a major blow to 2A rights as polling has shown many people are starting to favor gun control over gun rights. The liberal political machine is savvy, very savvy. Everyone knows about the Orlando Terrorist and within a matter of days the liberal machine was able to turn the story from terrorism to gun control. I don't have to tell you the media is in bed with them. They know terrorism is a narrative that destroys their election abilities and gun control is no longer a third rail.

I'm extremely concerned. I urge everyone to join, donate, and/or volunteer with MSI when you can.

PILOT25,

Wow!...I'm impressed right off.

Hope to see you out there on the range.
    Welcome!

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I thought about that too but wanted the first one to be a good one. Tested about 12 different types and manufacturers. So, I can't imagine wanting to get another except maybe a smaller pistol for my wife but then I never ever thought I would own a firearm in the first place.

Could be an expensive addicting hobby....

Be thankful you didn't catch the bug back before the FSA2013 took affect.....

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Be thankful you didn't catch the bug back before the FSA2013 took affect.....
    If Clinton solidifies or increases her 10-point polling lead on Trump, October sales, nationally, might be breathtaking.

I keep watching ammo and AR prices as barometers, with AR prices having just slightly crept upward this summer, but possibly more in reaction to Orlando and then Dallas shootings.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom