• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    We also sell lot's of electronics and are uploading new items to our website everyday. Today we added some tablets. Apple iPad Air and Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO. They are in store or can be ordered online.
    Follow the link :)

Attachments

• GALAXYTAB.jpg
      GALAXYTAB.jpg
      27.2 KB · Views: 332
    • ipadair.jpg
      ipadair.jpg
      34.4 KB · Views: 326

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Dan, I like the website. Haven't seen it before. Despite your post, I'm really liking the gun section. :D

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Dan, I like the website. Haven't seen it before. Despite your post, I'm really liking the gun section. :D

I thought you said you lived near a bridge not under one. ;)

Lot's of good stuff on there. If you find anything you want and there are any pricing issues let me know.

JBinDC

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring
    Just wanted to give mad props to Joel and company! Went up there recently for one of those dead sexy Inox Beretta Cheetah's they had in stock, and ended up also poppin on a nice Gold Masonic Ring they had in their case. It was a lil snug, and Joel went ahead and arranged to have it resized for me - unusual above and beyond experience for me given all the pawn shops I've trolled over the years! Usually what ya see is what ya get from pawn shops... No fault of theirs, but when the 3rd party jeweler dropped the ball on getting the resizing done over the holidays, Joel had me dodge having to make an extra trip back up there all the way up from the DC area by setting up shipment to me upon completion! Best service I've ever gotten from buying at ANY pawn shop in MD! Bravo! I'll def be back to see what they have in stock in the future when I'm up that way!!! Oh, and a final note, most pawn shops seem to have beater condition goods. I was pleasantly surprised how good the condition was of their used stock... Guns or otherwise. Thanks for the great service! --JB

KSFrostie

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2013
    Carroll County
    Just wanted to give mad props to Joel and company! Went up there recently for one of those dead sexy Inox Beretta Cheetah's they had in stock, and ended up also poppin on a nice Gold Masonic Ring they had in their case. It was a lil snug, and Joel went ahead and arranged to have it resized for me - unusual above and beyond experience for me given all the pawn shops I've trolled over the years! Usually what ya see is what ya get from pawn shops... No fault of theirs, but when the 3rd party jeweler dropped the ball on getting the resizing done over the holidays, Joel had me dodge having to make an extra trip back up there all the way up from the DC area by setting up shipment to me upon completion! Best service I've ever gotten from buying at ANY pawn shop in MD! Bravo! I'll def be back to see what they have in stock in the future when I'm up that way!!! Oh, and a final note, most pawn shops seem to have beater condition goods. I was pleasantly surprised how good the condition was of their used stock... Guns or otherwise. Thanks for the great service! --JB

Seconded. While I have no experience with their jewelry, I completely concur with the condition of their good and quality of their service. I have purchased everything from guns to computers from Dan and company in the past. Each time I get superior quality goods at a very reasonable price. I have recommended them to friends and they have always been impressed with quality of goods/service and price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom