• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lane Meyer

Jul 20, 2020
    Cecil County
    We needed printer ink last night and had to run to Wally World. Last time I was there, they had zero guns. Last night, the display case was full with reasonably priced stuff. They had two Mossberg Maverick 12g for $157, and several other shotguns ranging from $84 (single shot) to ~$300. They had a bunch of rifles ranging from ~$125-$300 as well.

They no longer have a Remington 870 Express 20 gauge...

Eye hart 762

Apr 8, 2019
    Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully they have a maverick in stock in the morning. I wanted to grab one before ‘Rona. But I slept on it and missed out.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Are they selling again ? Back in the beginning of the Farce they would not sell you clay pigeons, cause firearms are not being sold at this time.
    Why not Cabelas in Christiana or contact an IP (the one who is partnering up is great)

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    Fallston also has guns.

Bought a Maverick about 6 years ago for $179. Slightly modified. :lol2:
    Nice shotgun for the money !!

Attachments

• Mossberg I.jpg
      Mossberg I.jpg
      119.8 KB · Views: 458

Lane Meyer

Jul 20, 2020
    Cecil County
    Are they selling again ? Back in the beginning of the Farce they would not sell you clay pigeons, cause firearms are not being sold at this time.
    Why not Cabelas in Christiana or contact an IP (the one who is partnering up is great)

Does Cabela’s, or any of the IPs, sell printer ink? :D

It was the first time I’d seen any guns in stock there for some time (though I don’t go often). In these times where finding anything in stock can be challenging, I wanted to share. As a point of reference, Cabela’s had zero lower end shotguns and very limited stock when I checked a couple of weeks ago - and it took an hour wait to ask any questions. Wal-Mart did have some ammo, clays, etc. as well.

Lane Meyer

Jul 20, 2020
    Cecil County

Forgot to add: The manager I spoke with stated that they were clearing inventory. I don’t think they are re-stocking when this is all gone.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Unless they are renovating and removing as part of the renovation they aren’t getting out of the business. Walmart is the largest firearms retailer in the US.

Lane Meyer

Jul 20, 2020
    Cecil County
    Unless they are renovating and removing as part of the renovation they aren’t getting out of the business. Walmart is the largest firearms retailer in the US.

The displays have been bare here for months. I probably should have pressed for more detail but if I understood her correctly they were not restocking.

A quick Google suggests that it’s a temporary action.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    The displays have been bare here for months. I probably should have pressed for more detail but if I understood her correctly they were not restocking.

A quick Google suggests that it’s a temporary action.

My Walmart continues to stock and had shotguns today that I posted earlier but they don’t last long and have recently renovated as well. I’ve also stopped in some in WV and VA and they were decently stocked on many options. Mine also had some .22LR this morning, CCI Target 50rd, but at only 3.78 a box they didn’t last past my visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom