• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Anyone familiar with these guys . Out of Tennessee I think . They make a 762x39 variant of ........ Held one other day .Felt nice seems like parts are available through them. Md legal. Can’t find much info on them good or bad .Some but not much . How durable are they , moa, picky with ammo . ... ? Damn near bought one on impulse, breaking my own rule , learn about it first. Would like to have good ole communists rifle but this would scratch the itch and I am a fan of the 762x39. Every deer I have ever harvested has dropped, no run for a few yards just dropped . Any info would be appreciated, help make me make a decision. If it gets sold I know where a few more are sitting . Going around 1500. Thanks

crolfe1984

Enthusiast
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baltimore City, MD
    Anyone familiar with these guys . Out of Tennessee I think . They make a 762x39 variant of ...

Bought an M+M M10 AK prior to FSA13, so I've owned it for about 9 years.

Mine may have been one of their early models and fit & finish are good. Front sight was installed straight. The rail is a bit sharp though. Certainly not an Arsenal, but it has been a reliable shooter for sure.

I don't think the regular M10 can be had in Maryland, but I saw Hanover Armory selling the M10X version. That one seemed compliant!

19smiller

Nov 11, 2021
    Crazy coincidence but I was just looking into an M+M this morning and reading up on them. I haven’t held one ore heard from anyone that has, they seem pretty new. I like the idea of them though.
    “ I started really reverse engineering an AK-47 and looking at everything from a different perspective and figuring out how to simplify [the design]”
    Supposed to be an even more simple AK.

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Bought an M+M M10 AK prior to FSA13, so I've owned it for about 9 years.

Mine may have been one of their early models and fit & finish are good. Front sight was installed straight. The rail is a bit sharp though. Certainly not an Arsenal, but it has been a reliable shooter for sure.

I don't think the regular M10 can be had in Maryland, but I saw Hanover Armory selling the M10X version. That one seemed compliant!

The one I seen was in Md. is it picky on ammo ? How is it at 100.

crolfe1984

Enthusiast
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baltimore City, MD

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Unless it has full parts interchange with an AK47 it is not banned. I don't care what the MSP site says. Remember their website is not legally binding at all. Talk to your FFL.

Sirex