• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvester The Cat

Jun 18, 2021
    What an absolute hell hole. Never again. Used to be such a nice place to shop 20 years ago.

Another mall gone by the wayside.

Woke

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    I remember being at their grand re-opening party in the early 90's as a kid. There was a laser light show and living statues. It was wild.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    It's not terrible but it's definitely a spot for the local youth to gather / loiter, so I can understand why some are annoyed by this.

Kids will be kids.

A lot of the nicer stores have pulled out over the last several years. Radcliffe Jewelers leaving was, to me, a sign that things were changing for the worse.

I went to the Brass Tap for lunch with the wife a few months back and the food absolutely sucked.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Wow, I haven't been there in at least 15 years. Is it that bad now.? I know someone got killed there a few years ago.

BurtonRW

Oct 19, 2007
    Pasadena
    When I still worked in Towson, I'd swing by the Harry & David's occasionally to buy their uber-expensive pears for Mrs.BurtonRW. That hasn't been since early 2015 and H&D closed all their stores anyway.

It has been on a slow decline for a long time. I was always amused by the way that the lower levels (with a couple of notable exceptions) were generally lower class, whereas up on 3 & 4, the stores seemed to be higher end and so did the clientele.

-Rob

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    When I still worked in Towson, I'd swing by the Harry & David's occasionally to buy their uber-expensive pears for Mrs.BurtonRW. That hasn't been since early 2015 and H&D closed all their stores anyway.

It has been on a slow decline for a long time. I was always amused by the way that the lower levels (with a couple of notable exceptions) were generally lower class, whereas up on 3 & 4, the stores seemed to be higher end and so did the clientele.

-Rob

So, the mall has a steerage deck?

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    yup

I only go to go eat at Stoney River.

Nobody

met my oldest daughter, her husband and the grandkids there a couple years ago. It was good. That place is far different than when I used to go there when my wife went to Towson in the mid 80's. There was an Armand's Pizzeria restaurant that was awesome.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    It's not terrible but it's definitely a spot for the local youth to gather / loiter, so I can understand why some are annoyed by this.

Kids will be kids.

A lot of the nicer stores have pulled out over the last several years. Radcliffe Jewelers leaving was, to me, a sign that things were changing for the worse.

A lot of the kids are NOT local. They come in from urban areas. Not saying it is totally those kids. My daughter and her friends go there, before dark and always in a group.

I didn't know Radcliffe left. The few times I go, usually to lens Crafters, I would go the the jewelers and check out the latest Breitlings.

Towson Plaza. 'nuff said....I remember it well. A 2 story open air shopping center.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    A lot of the kids are NOT local. They come in from urban areas. Not saying it is totally those kids. My daughter and her friends go there, before dark and always in a group.

I didn't know Radcliffe left. The few times I go, usually to lens Crafters, I would go the the jewelers and check out the latest Breitlings.

Towson Plaza. 'nuff said....I remember it well. A 2 story open air shopping center.

They moved to Kenilworth inside of the mall next to Trader Joe's.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008

If you could pick up one for me while you’re there please.

https://www.breitling.com/us-en/watches/avenger/hurricane/XB1210E41B1/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom