• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    The Bergaras are designed to accept all Remington 700 pattern rifles, so all accessories (stocks, triggers, scope bases, etc.) fit the B14R. Here's my new lefty. I have a Trigger Tech Diamond trigger on it's way to replace the factory trigger.
    The base is a 30MoA Badger Ordnance with Seekins Precision medium rings, Atlas bipod base, Atlas bipod, and a Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56mm scope.

That being said, the Bergara isn't a backpack rifle- it's very heavy for a 22LR.

Attachments

• B14R.jpg
      B14R.jpg
      24.3 KB · Views: 121

Travis Bickle

Jul 13, 2012
    MoCo
    The Bergaras are designed to accept all Remington 700 pattern rifles, so all accessories (stocks, triggers, scope bases, etc.) fit the B14R. Here's my new lefty. I have a Trigger Tech Diamond trigger on it's way to replace the factory trigger.
    The base is a 30MoA Badger Ordnance with Seekins Precision medium rings, Atlas bipod base, Atlas bipod, and a Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56mm scope.

That being said, the Bergara isn't a backpack rifle- it's very heavy for a 22LR.

I love the idea of these and the fact that they sell barreled actions. The weight is kind of a killer though. Could SBR a steel barrel, but I’m hoping bergara releases the pistol version they teased at shotshow.

The Bergara BMR was also recently released and has an action that is 2” shorter and weights in at 5lbs. Money wise I think it might make more sense to SBR one of those and accept the lack of folding stock ability.

Not holding my breath with the ATFs proposed brace rule.

Last edited:

Travis Bickle

Jul 13, 2012
    MoCo
    The tactical solutions owyhee looks like it could be perfect. Not much information out there on them. Anyone seen an owyhee in real life? Concerned about accuracy, trigger pull and the action itself.

Barrel does not seem to be interchangeable with the 10/22 takedown.

Attachments

• E68C0986-D224-4664-941D-200E36CFA1B7.jpg
      E68C0986-D224-4664-941D-200E36CFA1B7.jpg
      39.5 KB · Views: 117

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    The tactical solutions owyhee looks like it could be perfect. Not much information out there on them. Anyone seen an owyhee in real life? Concerned about accuracy, trigger pull and the action itself.

Barrel does not seem to be interchangeable with the 10/22 takedown.

I’ve got a TacSol semi-auto 10/22. The trigger is great. I really like the look of this Owyhee. If it shoots as well as my semi I would consider this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom