• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    Just another crazy on the street sucking up oxygen and not contributing to good order and discipline.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Depends on what the courts have ruled or will rule in jurisdictions that have laws restricting such things. This is a country of laws with processes to contest said laws if one believes they do violate individual rights. Everyone thinks their opinion is correct whereas law and legal processes rule.
    One can make a sign and stand in public protesting any such public decency laws if one's opinion is they violate the 1st Amendment.

The courts have ruled on the posting/displaying of profane protests and have found them to be protected by the 1A. Most recently with a CA cheerleader.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    It is a general principle of Constitutional Law that " Political Speech " has substantially greater protection than random generic non- political buffoonery .

BUT , the fine print details of case law vary from Circuit to Circuit , and the Supremes have not yet addressed .

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Seems former officer McKenzie and Mr. Porter are now buds. She left for a civilian job from what I gather in another video. In yet another video he gives an update on her and had a shirt designed in her honor.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    You guys must be talking about mister porter. I found him on YouTube not too long ago and some of his videos had me in tears. The shit he does to his neighbors is ruthless.

Here's one example:

160 square feet of cvnt sign, I think its a record

I just laughed so hard out loud at the end of that video the dog barked (dawn Sun just barely up, here)

Obviously NOT a neighbor to be trifled with … !

(Thank the Lord for good neighbors!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom