• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    Even after Obama tried to destroy US relationship with Israel, gave taxpayer money to try to defeat Bibi (talk about meddling in an election!) and gave a country that thinks Israel should be wiped off the map billions of dollars? And Democrats have multiple people with ties to Nation of Islam-Obama, Ellison, I think Pelosi now too.

Yes, even then.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Even after Obama tried to destroy US relationship with Israel, gave taxpayer money to try to defeat Bibi (talk about meddling in an election!) and gave a country that thinks Israel should be wiped off the map billions of dollars? And Democrats have multiple people with ties to Nation of Islam-Obama, Ellison, I think Pelosi now too.

Support for Israel among young non-Orthodox Jews is at all time lows. Liberal Jews are more and more siding with the Palestinian cause, as part of the Democrat's Social Justice movement.

Now I won't say Israel doesn't bring some of it on itself, but there are plenty of young Jews would happily see Israel disbanded if it meant doing social justice to Palestinians.

It's sad.

Feb 28, 2013
    Support for Israel among young non-Orthodox Jews is at all time lows. Liberal Jews are more and more siding with the Palestinian cause, as part of the Democrat's Social Justice movement.

Now I won't say Israel doesn't bring some of it on itself, but there are plenty of young Jews would happily see Israel disbanded if it meant doing social justice to Palestinians.

It's sad.

Great. If the idiots send Netanyahu packin’, let ‘em see what tryin’ to kiss Muslim ass’ll git ‘em.

Ain’t gonna git ‘em nuthin’ but conquered.

Nice to see kids are stupid around the world too. :rolleyes:

LostinNJ

Dec 26, 2016
    Trump Won't Support House Reciprocity Bill

What a f*cker!!! This is what we voted for???

According to Quartz:

Donald Trump is sincere about passing stronger gun safety laws, and willing to oppose the National Rifle Association on certain positions, a senior White House official told Quartz today.

Trump is throwing his support behind the “FixNICs Act” co-written by Texas senator John Cornyn, which would strengthen background checks. That’s instead of an NRA-backed bill that also contains stronger background checks—but would expand concealed carry rights in exchange.

The president only supports the “narrower Cornyn one,” the White House official said.

https://qz.com/1217173/trump-wont-support-the-houses-nra-backed-concealed-carry-reciprocity-act/

LostinNJ

Dec 26, 2016
    The Senate won't vote or pass the House version which has the CCW language in it. They have had that bill since December and it's locked in McConnells desk drawer.

Yes. And here is where we need presidential leadership. Which, unfortunately, is sorely lacking. Where is "Mr. Deal Maker," using the bully-pulpit to push a deal?

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    What a f*cker!!! This is what we voted for???

Sure, it's disappointing, but I have literally no idea how anyone could be surprised by Mr. "I used to be best buddies with the Clintons until I saw an opportunity for personal power so hey I'm a Republican now" Trump waffling back and forth to support whatever he thinks the current popular position is.

The guy was *never* Mr. Populist Conservative until he saw an opportunity for himself, and then he jumped all over it. I think he thinks the wind is shifting, and he's going to go with it.

Also, I didn't vote for him.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    No offense but I think (maybe I’m overly optimistic but I’ve seen him do this before)... I think he’s playing chess here. Not checkers. Think about how his actions/statements evoke responses from those involved. Then what do those responses kick off.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

It's sad.

I wonder how many of these Jewish SJWs would care to visit their beloved Palestinians?

Or, for that matter, how many would survive their visit.

LostinNJ

Dec 26, 2016
    Betrayed -- But Not Surprised

Trump Wants Joe Manchin’s Gun Control, Rejects Steve Scalise’s National Reciprocity Push:

This crosses the line for me. Utter betrayal. But not surprised at all. Always knew this ass was a snake oil salesman. I was for Cruz.

Our only hope is a Kennedy retirement this summer and a new case working its way up to the USSC. But can The Snake Oil Salesman In Chief be relied upon to appoint another Gorsuch? And even then, we get to worry about Roberts.

Concealed carry in Maryland (and New Jersey for me) seems hopeless. At least I'll be moving in a few years.

Sigh.

LostinNJ

Dec 26, 2016
    No Eight-Dimensional Chess Here

No offense but I think (maybe I’m overly optimistic but I’ve seen him do this before)... I think he’s playing chess here. Not checkers. Think about how his actions/statements evoke responses from those involved. Then what do those responses kick off.

I wish you were right ...

... But alas ... He is what he is ... A snake oil salesman ...

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    This statement is false.

I know many non-Orthodox Jews that do not vote Democrat "no matter what", but will if the candidate is worthy of a vote.

Since most of my Jewish friends are from South Florida, they consistently vote democrat - I am the only R/ pro 2A Jew in the bunch. Yes, some were quite unhappy with Obama's Iran deal, but it was not enough to switch to R. Some are even "into guns," but not enough to support 2A. I take them to range whenever I see them and we have have discussions regarding 2A, but nothing really gets through.

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    This statement is false.

I know many non-Orthodox Jews that do not vote Democrat "no matter what", but will if the candidate is worthy of a vote.

I know about 3, and that includes my entire extended family (of probably 50 people). The rest are Democrap sheeple.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I think there are more than some know, but personally, I am a pariah in my family because of my stance of the 2A and firearms. I have stopped going to family events because of the constant off hand comments from them.

Matters not to me.

I guess many learned nothing from the Holocaust.

Pity.

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    I think there are more than some know, but personally, I am a pariah in my family because of my stance of the 2A and firearms. I have stopped going to family events because of the constant off hand comments from them.

Matters not to me.

I guess many learned nothing from the Holocaust.

Pity.

I also stopped going to family events. Got tired of hearing liberal bullsh*t.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    sad isn't it? how can supposedly well educated people be so unintelligent to not look at an issue from a rational, objective standpoint?

And to make matters worse, some of the most vocal are lawyers.

Their parents should ask for their law school tuition back. It was wasted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom