• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    That sucks. Keep us posted on how Sig takes care of you. At least they are making it right. I just wonder if you will have to ship the gun back to an FFL now vs. right to your door.
    It has to go to an FFL. New serial number...new gun.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Sig just called me to advise that they broke my P-320 while they were upgrading it. Customer service was great but now I have to do paperwork on it like a new gun. Apparently they took too much material off of the part that has a serial number.

Ask em to send it back to you , if the serial number is gone you can sell it for a killing in Bloodymore :lol2:

I kid I kid that does suck but at least it will be a post upgrade model

RosadoSM

Ultimate Member
    Apr 27, 2005
    King George, VA
    I was contacted by Sig on 10/2/2017 telling me to expect to receive a shipping label "in the next few weeks"... I have contacted them asking for status with no response (Voicemail and email). Guess I fell into the forgotten file as well.:sad20:

Dreago

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2009
    Finally got mine sent in on the 16th and just got it back yesterday. Pretty quick turn around time now. May have been a day or two shorter if not for the holiday.

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    Got mine back today. Now it's another 7-day wait because of the new serial number. Sig is going to send me some magazines since they won't pay for my transfer fee. That seems fair I guess. The turnaround was really fast once they got the gun. The trigger felt really good. I can't wait to get it to the range to shoot it with the new P-210.

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    That sucks. Keep us posted on how Sig takes care of you. At least they are making it right. I just wonder if you will have to ship the gun back to an FFL now vs. right to your door.
    Just posted an update. Sig customer service has been good. They're sending me some magazines since they won't pay my transfer fee. Had to send them my creds because they wanted to send me some evil 10 rounders....boo.

Tschruefer

Sep 30, 2017
    Question about Fedex

So I got the emails from Sig, printed the shipping label, went to the FedEx store. Sign on the door, says, 'no weapons' with a handgun crossed out with a 'ghost busters' logo. So ????

strat56

Feb 23, 2017
    So I got the emails from Sig, printed the shipping label, went to the FedEx store. Sign on the door, says, 'no weapons' with a handgun crossed out with a 'ghost busters' logo. So ????

Go to a different FedEx store? Call FedEx customer service? Was it a FedEx company store or a FedEx office in a retail store? I had no trouble shipping mine, they didn't even ask me what was in the box.

Wongler

Nov 6, 2013
    Carlisle, PA

My directions said to do to the FedEx Depot and not one of the smaller stores. I drove over to Hagerstown. Was this a regular store or the depot?

Yoshi

Invictus
    Jun 9, 2010
    Someplace in Maryland
    Got mine back today. Now it's another 7-day wait because of the new serial number. Sig is going to send me some magazines since they won't pay for my transfer fee. That seems fair I guess. The turnaround was really fast once they got the gun. The trigger felt really good. I can't wait to get it to the range to shoot it with the new P-210.

Why did you get a new serial#? Is that typical?

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    The one on Tech Road in Silver Spring (FedEx Office and Print Center) took mine with no questions asked.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Finally got my E-Mail and shipping label from Sig and sent the P320 back to them yesterday. I hope I get it back before the end of January.

Cal68

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    Sent mine last Wednesday, just got delivered at my house a few minutes ago. Complete with Sig patch and 25 percent off discount code

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    Go to a different FedEx store? Call FedEx customer service? Was it a FedEx company store or a FedEx office in a retail store? I had no trouble shipping mine, they didn't even ask me what was in the box.

I just walked into the store with it in its sig case in a plastic white plastic bag, and placed it in a shipping box and sealed the box. No questions asked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    Why did you get a new serial#? Is that typical?
    New fire control module since they broke the first one.....new serial number. I had to register it as a new gun. Sig is sending me two spare magazines for the trouble. Good customer service.

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    The FedEx in Rockville off of Calhoun has always given me great service. I have used them to send several guns back. Next is my broken Beretta Pico which turned out to be a piece of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom