• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    Had an absolute monster run around us for 10 minutes this morning but he couldn't get a shot off. This buck was chasing does and going nuts. Went back out in the evening and he got this one with 10 minutes left to shooting time. This was his last youth day. Foxtraper, you ready for another euro?

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      61.7 KB · Views: 257

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    13 YO finally got his first deer after a frustrating early ML season where we saw lots of deer, but they wouldn't cooperate. He got it done this morning though!

Nice first buck...heck that's a nice buck even for an experienced hunter like me.:o

Had an absolute monster run around us for 10 minutes this morning but he couldn't get a shot off. This buck was chasing does and going nuts. Went back out in the evening and he got this one with 10 minutes left to shooting time. This was his last youth day. Foxtraper, you ready for another euro?

another nice buck! Congrats to both!

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    Wow those are some impressive bucks and congrats to all the hunters and proud parents! My 13yr old daughters first deer. 9 pts 145lbs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      110 KB · Views: 248

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    Awesome pics guys!

Magnumst, glad to see your daughter is using a proper rifle :thumbsup:
    What caliber is it?

6.8 special with a Wilson combat match grade barrel. It's a tack driver. My 12yr old son saw this same deer yesterday but had no shot but took a doe with it yesterday.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    6.8 special with a Wilson combat match grade barrel. It's a tack driver. My 12yr old son saw this same deer yesterday but had no shot but took a doe with it yesterday.

Sweet, the 6.8 is my go to for deer too. It's sitting up at Duffy's right now, hopefully I will get it back before opening day.

CharlieFoxtrot

Industry Partner
    Sep 30, 2007
    Foothills of Appalachia
    My youngest son got his first buck Saturday morning. He couldn't be happier. He's tried for three seasons to get a buck. Saw one earlier in the day that was smaller and he passed even though I could feel him shaking next to me. Very proud of him.

Nicks%20buck%201_zps00ydbyrb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom