• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    I just sent emails to both my state Senator George Edwards and my state representative Wendell Beitzel. Both Republicans and both very good men, I have had conversations with both and they truly represent our conservative values in Western MD honorably. I'll post a reply when I receive one.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    The governor’s and NRA’s silence is deafening...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has been answered but the NRA is very aware of the situation and was on the phone to the staff of several leadership offices in Annapolis Monday night.

As for not chiming in, it's not for lack of wanting to.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Not sure if this has been answered but the NRA is very aware of the situation and was on the phone to the staff of several leadership offices in Annapolis Monday night.

As for not chiming in, it's not for lack of wanting to.

Thanks for all you have done and continue to do for the 2A community.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Also sent an email to Colion Noir. Don't know if I will even receive a reply, but the more we get it out there the better.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I believe Chief Wilson has already promoted him to "the fall guy," and possibly "scapegoat."

I wonder if Sgt. Pope will be willing to "Take one for the team." when things start getting really hot? I predict they will get much hotter for the sarge when the lawyers start to work. At the moment he is left holding the bag and whoever started it is free as a bird.

andyman

Former Senior Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    pg county
    We were discussing this very topic at home today. I wonder if he's really willing to take the heat that's coming?

-Andy

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    Though I very much have wished to, I haven't been able to actively participate in a PP since the Westminster one because of both proximity and my work situation(just can't risk my family's livelihood / patriarchal responsibilities). If I was to respectfully request getting off work early on Monday in order to participate in this EPIC PP, is there anyone I could possibly hitch a ride with from either Frederick(where I work) or Westminster(near where I live)???

I wanna do my part, fellas, but can't unduly risk putting my wife and daughters in the unemployed soup & bread line w/o doing all I possibly can to avoid that horrifying potential outcome. I just don't know where my employer stands on this issue and I don't want to find out the hard way.

Benjamin Martin: "I'm a parent. I haven't got the luxury of principles."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom