• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    I've come to a few conclusions about the core differences between liberal progressives and conservatives that may be helpful when debating Second Amendment issues (please feel free to add what I might've missed):

Attachments

• Believe that...3.gif
      Believe that...3.gif
      31.1 KB · Views: 253

fishertodd

ΜΟΛΏΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    May 12, 2013
    I would only add that liberals believe that man is at the center of all things (secular humanism) whereas conservatives believe that God is sovereign and we are his creation.

paxfish

Ultimate Member
    Nov 11, 2008
    Culvert & Points West
    I would only add that liberals believe that man is at the center of all things (secular humanism) whereas conservatives believe that God is sovereign and we are his creation.

Way too general. There are many, many Christians who subscribe to liberal mantra. My good friend, a priest, is one example. He always expresses surprise at my conservative viewpoints when we work on a community project together.

And there are plenty of conservatives who have no God in their lives at all.

If we continue to to try and pigeon hole people, categorize them and ALL their viewpoints, we serve to further polarize. So be careful....

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conservatives believe the Constitution is the supreme law of the land? That's news to me. Looking at you Patriot Act, NSA, TSA, etc.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Conservatives believe the Constitution is the supreme law of the land? That's news to me. Looking at you Patriot Act, NSA, TSA, etc.

Conservatives not republicans. YOu can be a conservative and a democrat or republican and also can be neither.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom