• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    $100 Cabela's Gift Card For Only $80! on ebay - They're back!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Cabelas-Gift-Card-For-Only-40-FREE-Mail-Delivery-/112305657764

It's back. Not sure for how long. Pretty sure the limit is 3.

Also, you should be aware that there have been some recent issues with buying gift cards from SVM in that SOME purchasers have been assessed a "cash advance" fee when the transaction shows up on their cc accounts. I am including the reply I received from SVM so you can make up your own mind as to whether to participate.

Hello Steven,

Thank you for reaching out to SVM Gift Cards. We are aware of the erroneous Cash Advance charge that has affected some of our customers recently and apologize for the inconvenience. We have been ensured that the error has been corrected by eBay and PayPal so that future orders will not be effected, and the previously effected transactions will be corrected by PayPal.

Please note that this was NOT a mistake caused by SVM, rather it was an internal processing error in the PayPal system. There were no changes made by SVM that would have caused these transactions to be processed as a cash advance, so we were shocked to see this error. We are working diligently with eBay and PayPal to rectify the situation with those customers that have been affected, but have limited control due to the issue stemming from non-SVM controlled systems. If you do not receive contact from PayPal or eBay within the next three business days and the transaction has not been corrected, please respond directly to this message and we will work to get this resolved on your behalf.

Thank you for your understanding and continued patience.

Thank you,

Bryan
    The SVM Team

Last edited:

Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County
    Thanks for the advisement! I was looking to get some things from Cabela's with their current sales, and was hoping some more of these discounted SVM gift cards became available. I have had good past history buying and using these, and so ordered another 4 this time.

If I might ask, how did you catch wind of them becoming available again? I am reliant on seeing notifications like yours at MDS right now.

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    Thanks for the advisement! I was looking to get some things from Cabela's with their current sales, and was hoping some more of these discounted SVM gift cards became available. I have had good past history buying and using these, and so ordered another 4 this time.

If I might ask, how did you catch wind of them becoming available again? I am reliant on seeing notifications like yours at MDS right now.

I check ebay pretty frequently for the gift cards. I've become hooked on them due to the double whammy of the card discount plus my credit card rebate. Gas cards, Cabelas, even Southwest Airlines. I'm sure there are others. There's a gift card link on their home page and then a discounted gift card category in the next page. :D

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    Be good time to stock up for Remington tax rebates on ammo.nthey aren't my favorite but hard to find fault in the prices after gift cards and rebates

crh

Dec 7, 2016
    Still have $100 left from the last deal, but Im to tempted to pickup more.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Just found $100 card for $80 and bought two. New Cabelas in Gainseville VA

ty schnauzr

schnauzr

Bark Bark!
    Jun 6, 2016
    MoCo
    You got in just in time Schipperke! All sold out now (0 available / 6,000 sold) - crazy!

Also, excellent username ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom