Attachments

• Screenshot_20190913-123836.jpg
      Screenshot_20190913-123836.jpg
      83.3 KB · Views: 1,320

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    I actually thing this would be a good thing if it gets voted on by the full house. There are a bunch of Dems that are in red states and if they vote for something like this they are going to be between a rock and a hard place.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    It would be nice for this to cause some blue seats flip red. The gun issue and the Dems overreaching has hurt them before and hopefully it will again. I'd like to think this is a repeat of Yamamoto's prediction that all they've done is to awaken a sleeping giant.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Wait 'til they find out that an 1873 Winchester could be used to kill ten peaceful indigenous native first nation poets and artists within seconds. Or that you could use a pair of old-school Peacemakers on one's hips to kill even ANOTHER ten people in just seconds. It's bad enough that John Wayne was clearly a xenophobic, misogynistic straight white male terrorist, but he made dozens of movies promoting the civilian ownership of weapons of war. The AR15 is just the beginning. The OFWG contingent that enjoys going to Cowboy Action Shooting events is every bit as bad. Worse, probably! Safe to say that Winchester lever guns, Colt six-shooters, and various side-by-side shotguns in civilian hands have been used to kill orders of magnitude more people in this country than the millions of AR15s owned today.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    When do they start collecting the holy books they don't agree with?

> Prepare for THE blockbuster movie of 2021 - TORAH TORAH TORAH!! <

>> Communist congresspersons attack the Tabernacular strongholds of Judeo-Christian Believers in a Final Battle for the Hearts and Minds of America! <<

>>> A DEBACLE of EPIC PROPORTIONS! <<<

Spoiler alert available November 3, 2020.

Behind every blade of grass . . .

Sirex