• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    The other day I was having a discussion with a liberal democrat about gun rights. He stated he would love to get close to the President and Governor Locked and Loaded. Would you consider his words a threat?

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Well if he was going to shoot them, he'd want to be unlocked and loaded.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Red Flag him. See what he thinks about ERPO's after that.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    If the roles were reversed, how much restraint do you think he would have to resist turning your ass in? Turnabout is absolutely fair play.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    The other day I was having a discussion with a liberal democrat about gun rights. He stated he would love to get close to the President and Governor Locked and Loaded. Would you consider his words a threat?

Just by way of reference, I recall back in the 1960s some character was taken in for questioning by the Secret Service for stating that he wanted to vomit on the president. (I think it was Johnson, but I don't recall exactly. Might have been an urban legend?)

All that aside, I'd certainly drop a dime on the guy, bearing in mind that he might find out who turned him in. But in MD there's protection in place for someone doing so - at least as regards being sued etc. If he subsequently threatens you, police report=G&S. Win win win.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    I personally wouldn't...

but

They invented the game. Let them play it.

People have had secret service visits for saying things similar. check it out.

her post was about hoping someone would do it. Yours is about him wanting to do it.

https://nypost.com/video/woman-who-posted-about-trump-slams-door-on-secret-service-agent/
    "January 14, 2019
    After reportedly posting online about hoping someone would shoot President Trump between the eyes, a woman in Texas was shocked to see a Secret Service agent at her door only a few hours later. According to her, he attempted to intimidate her and enter her home but stopped when her nephew started recording. After stating that she wanted a lawyer, the woman got the agent’s phone number and then slammed the door shut without waiting for him to leave."

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    Well he’s a liberal, so he probably doesn’t own a gun. Guns are evil ya know. But being a liberal, if he got his hands on one, he probably couldn’t control his emotions, so yea, ERPO him.

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    It sounds like you report and they check to see if he owns a gun. That is what is being reported about Mark Edward Rutkowski in pasadena. Your job is to report, theirs is to investigate.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Well he’s a liberal, so he probably doesn’t own a gun. Guns are evil ya know. But being a liberal, if he got his hands on one, he probably couldn’t control his emotions, so yea, ERPO him.

Maybe he's a doper and they find his meth....:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom