The Capital and Andrea blaming everyone they can.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F5guy

Mar 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    It’s awful what people acting on emotions will do or say, from every angle. I knew John and Wendi and still remain friends with one survivor. I share their pain. I just don’t think she understands we care too- due to her pain.
    I’m guessing the thread will get pulled or comments turned off. https://www.facebook.com/324858467568005/posts/2243517055702127?s=1203260982&sfns=mo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Will they make an enemy of Zirkin, or will they shame him into towing the line with them? They have been hard on him.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    :popcorn:
    Nancy Bauman Cristiano This sentence really appalled me: 'I’ve seen an aircraft flown over the memorial service for Mike Busch, a beloved public servant and friend to my husband and to The Capital, trailing a sign that says “We will not comply.”'

^ That is some Westboro Baptist Church bullsh*t. How on earth do these gun-lovers justify desecrating a funeral? Clearly, they're out of their minds. They should bear in mind that this is the way to convince me and thousands of Maryland voters like me to vote for stronger gun control. Because they're obviously unstable. Nobody who is sane wants an unstable person to have access to guns.

Dan Blasberg Nancy Bauman Cristiano - I don’t believe it was flown over the memorial service. It was flown over the Capital in Annapolis on the last day of session.

· Reply · 4h

Nancy Bauman Cristiano
    Top Fan
    Nancy Bauman Cristiano Dan Blasberg I don't care when it was flown over Annapolis, I just know it's WRONG.

· Reply · 4h

Dan Blasberg
    Dan Blasberg Nancy Bauman Cristiano - the flying of the banner or the phrase “we will not comply”?

· Reply · 4h

Nancy Bauman Cristiano
    Top Fan
    Nancy Bauman Cristiano Dan Blasberg that seems to me like a distinction without a difference. It shows nothing but disrespect to those who have died from gun violence. Also? It's a pretty wingnut thing to do.

· Reply · 4h

Dan Blasberg
    Dan Blasberg Nancy Bauman Cristiano - So you would be OK with following a law, that is Unconstitutional and affects you for nothing, or many lawful citizens like you, did?

· Reply · 3h

Nancy Bauman Cristiano
    Top Fan
    Nancy Bauman Cristiano Dan Blasberg stop trying to gaslight me. Like I said upthread, I want the powers that be to enforce existing gun laws and keep their minds open to new ones.

· Reply · 3h

John Richter
    John Richter You are correct Nancy, that no one that is sane...and that includes gun owners like myself, wants guns in the hands of unstable people. Why do you keep insisting we do? We want the current laws to be enforced!!!

· Reply · 1h

Dan Blasberg
    Dan Blasberg Nancy Bauman Cristiano - I’m down for the powers that be, to enforce the current laws on the books. But why should you and I be burdened with a new law that admittedly won’t prevent anything that has happened?

· Reply · 1h

John Dashiell
    John Dashiell Nancy Bauman Cristiano so, you're okay with them pushing their agenda?

· Reply · 1h

Andrea Chamblee
    Top Fan
    Andrea Chamblee Dan Blasberg That last day WAS his memorial service. Liar.

· Reply · 48m · Edited

Paul Brockman
    Paul Brockman Andrea Chamblee WRONG! Speaker Busch's funeral was on Tuesday, April 16th. The plane was flown over the State House on Sine Die, Monday, April 8th. But don't let facts get in the way of a good name calling. https://www.capitalgazette.com/.../ac-cn-how-to-pay...
    How to pay final respects to Maryland House Speaker Michael E. Busch
    capitalgazette.com
    How to pay final respects to Maryland House Speaker Michael…
    How to pay final respects to Maryland House Speaker Michael E. Busch

· Reply · 11m

John Rau
    John Rau Paul Brockman Paul, and this is the problem with the gun banners, they have no problem lying, fabricating truths, half truths, etc and when you call them out on it they just say what does it matter. They won't argue the facts, they just repeat what the…See More

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    And the incoherent ramblings go on...
    32f61d61d48064b135b6fe61c302590a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    They more the merrier that come over and post facts that shut them down.

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    I did 3 posts today and as the afternoon wore on she eventually resorted to the name calling when we presented her with facts, typical of a gun grabber. I'm sorry for her loss but it does not give her the right to lie with the purpose of taking my constitutional rights away.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    It's gonna be hard to argue with that level of insanity.

That's just it, we don't argue, we state facts that others can read. If we just let them have their day and post just their comments without any pushback, then those that read the comment only see the side they want them to see.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I did 3 posts today and as the afternoon wore on she eventually resorted to the name calling when we presented her with facts, typical of a gun grabber. I'm sorry for her loss but it does not give her the right to lie with the purpose of taking my constitutional rights away.

Yep, she's called me a liar 3 times now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom