• rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Smokey snapping fingers.

"Hey, Atterbeary. Over here. Good girl."

LOL.

DAMN!!! That’s a pair of brass ones for sure!
    If I was still there I’d buy him a beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Absolutely, by design. To wear everybody down!

The crowd is probably getting thin at this hour. There would have been more people speak in favor of this earlier. I think the delegates got beat up enough earlier over making people instant felons. I would like to think it is going to be an easy defeat, but this IS Maryland.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Those were the snaps heard 'round the ... well, room, anyway. Loved it, and the more so because the words that followed were true and compelling.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    From what I can tell while watching while working, I agree. He seems on the ball and definitely not phoning it in. Those folks who wonder where the NRA on this front, he's worth a watch.

He's pretty smart in verbal exchange. I like how when they try to trap him on something, like mandating firearm safety, he volunteers himself to help them craft that legislation. He's good at quickly identifying the endgame of their comments and either heading them off or redirecting them.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    The testimony is completely one sided on the church security and G&S bills. Obviously, the Democratic party dominated legislature won't move forward on G&S, but maybe some will be softened up for the next time around, especially as they're hearing no counterarguments and a lot of great testimony in favor. I do think that we have a chance in the protection of places or worship.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ungermc

Uses Gun-oil Aftershave
    To those who fight...

A tribute to those who carry the fight to our enemy and defend our Constitutional rights...

Attachments

• HERO_SPARTAN.jpg
      HERO_SPARTAN.jpg
      98.3 KB · Views: 578

michaera

Love me some freedom.
    Jan 10, 2014
    The new NRA rep is outstanding, BTW.

And he doesn't get all emotional on FB with me like the last NRA rep but that's neither here nor there....

Who was the female NRA rep that used to represent us? Drawing a blank on the name.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Who was the female NRA rep that used to represent us? Drawing a blank on the name.
    Shannon A. Forget the last name. She also did a good job with testimony in 2013. She used to also be the IL rep, where a lot of progress was made. I believe her family was threatened at one point a few years back and she decided to move to other responsibilities.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom