uMOIOzz.png

It's part of the playbook.

Let's play mad-libs:

The 19th _________ was a _______

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    It should be illegal to lie while testifying in front of a legislature. No one should be able to provide testimony unless under oath. That woman is outright lying about buying guns online free of background checks.
    Ah... The heart of the matter. Politics is never under oath and lying and ignorance is common...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    Ah... The heart of the matter. Politics is never under oath and lying and ignorance is common...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

It's no different from trial law, in which both sides are committing perjury and it's up to the jury to determine who's perjury is more believable.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I’d gladly drive those Moms down to the city so they can protest people violence. Maybe North Avenue at Greenmount? Put their money where their mouth is.

BrewDoc_MD

Piss off, ghost!
    Apr 25, 2012
    Myersville, MD
    I forget who asked about how many Baltimore homicides were done using long guns, but a quick google search finds a Baltimore sun article where they wrap up the crime statistics during 2017: 2017-homicide-data-breakdown

first two paragraphs:
    Of the 343 people killed in Baltimore in 2017, 88 percent were killed with a firearm, including 295 with a handgun and six with a shotgun or rifle, according to Baltimore Police data released Wednesday.

About 86 percent of the victims and 85 percent of the 118 suspects identified by police had prior criminal records. And about 46 percent of victims and 44 percent of suspects had previously been arrested for gun crimes, the data show.

Bold emphasis is mine. Always astounding 86% of the "victims" have criminal records. That tells you these are crimes of drugs and gangs.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I guess I didn't watch the hearings last couple of years that closely (I was planted in the office versus being allowed to work from home).

This one seems like this is going to run in to late night.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Aww man, my power went out. Time to run and hook up the generator.

I don't want to lose out on the feed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom