• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    MSP finally came through. 2/15 paperwork, got the call today. I overpaid for a Vulcan Arms V15 poly lower. Shoulda checked first, but I got in a hurry while reading gunbroker one night. Oh well.

I'm planning on a 22 upper at some point. And perhaps a .40 S&W, but the 22 is for sure. But not until either we find out we can't build post 10/1 or until I buy lowers/flats through 10/1.

Enjoy:

Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    MSP finally came through. 2/15 paperwork, got the call today. I overpaid for a Vulcan Arms V15 poly lower. Shoulda checked first, but I got in a hurry while reading gunbroker one night. Oh well.

Can you look at you paperwork and compare the date written on the side (the NTN number) and the date your FFL received it?

Thanks

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    wow....almost 60 days!!!

Congrats, why did you go with Vulcan Arms?

Clicked 'buy' before thinking. It was the last week of January. It's my panic buy. It was a bit less than the going rate on gb for polys at the time.

Can you look at you paperwork and compare the date written on the side (the NTN number) and the date your FFL received it?

Thanks

I submitted on 2/15. MSP says 'not-disapproved' on 3/28. Phone call from Engage was this morning. I see no other dates on the papers. I'm assuming they were notified today (good, professional, IP, etc.). If so, that means two weeks to dump it in the fax machine at MSP.

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    congrats... I least someone is hearing from MSP. I'm still waiting.

They seem to have hit a weird speed bump in that second week of February. Or about two weeks ago. Given the two week time from 'not disapproved' to getting the call from the FFL, I'm guessing they killed another fax machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom