• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Rock Auto has good prices to begin with but here’s a 5% discount code good trough March 3, 2019

Attachments

• A4826CB2-5E20-41FB-BAD7-908595B0D373.jpg
      A4826CB2-5E20-41FB-BAD7-908595B0D373.jpg
      55.4 KB · Views: 190

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Rock Auto has managed to piss me off every time I've ordered from them.

For example, one time I ordered two sets of brake pads, new retaining clips, and some brake pad lubricant. The next day I got an email saying the pads were unavailable but they shipped the clips and lube. The shipping they charged me for the clips and lube packets was more than what the products themselves cost. I still had to go to a local parts store to get pads, I could have got the clips and lube there without shipping charges...

Every shopping experience with them has been something similar. Another time was when I mangled my radiator off-road. I wanted to buy upper and lower hoses form them. The lower wasn't in stock but they shipped the upper to me before they told me the lower wasn't available so I paid about 50% of the cost of the hose in shipping charges and still had to source the lower hose locally when I could have got them both locally cheaper.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    My guess every business has it moments and issues.. Rock Auto in general in pretty good about stock and shipping process and charge to pay pal account.
    End of November 18 I ordered spark plugs for my car and shipment was lost between the store and shipper..so took a couple WEEKS to sort out.
    Meanwhile I just ordered another set of 6 and received in 5 days. Impact was on paypal account and not credit card for return of NOT received parts.

eightshot627

Apr 10, 2008
    Thurmont
    I use Rock all the time. Every shipment includes a magnet and my air compressor is covered with them. I only had one issue in 15 plus years that was really a post office issue. The sent a replacement priority mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom