• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    This OP doesn't have WC access, so they wouldn't have known.

And since there was no presser on why Yeti decided to cut ties, I don't really give a shit why they decided to do what they're doing. It's only one side of the story. If they'd released a statement coming out as anti, then I'd say F 'em and move on. W/out their reasoning for why, it's somewhat foolish to get all spun up about it.

Flame on if you want, I just don't see any reason to get upset about it. (It's not like I bought any of their crap anyways...)

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    This OP doesn't have WC access, so they wouldn't have known.

And since there was no presser on why Yeti decided to cut ties, I don't really give a shit why they decided to do what they're doing. It's only one side of the story. If they'd released a statement coming out as anti, then I'd say F 'em and move on. W/out their reasoning for why, it's somewhat foolish to get all spun up about it.

Flame on if you want, I just don't see any reason to get upset about it. (It's not like I bought any of their crap anyways...)

Totally agree. I do get spun up over Yeti, but it has nothing to do with the latest news.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Totally agree. I do get spun up over Yeti, but it has nothing to do with the latest news.

I never understood how or why people felt that spending that much on a cooler was justified.

(And I buy from Snap-On, so I know about paying good money for something. :o )

From rtic coolers facerbook

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    977c6c938bca6575f60f25cd1e085558.jpg

Derwood

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2011
    DC area
    I actually happened to buy an RTIC shortly before this "story" came out. I bought it because I wanted a modern cooler for a reasonable price.

This Yeti drama nonsense seems so stupid to me. Corporations adjust their marketing plans all the time. NRA shouldn't try to shame or strongarm companies into doing business with them. That's a very short-sighted and pathetic way to do business. Yeti ultimately came out with a statement that includes how they respect and support 2A. Now don't get me wrong, nothing could be more stupid than paying $500 for a cooler...but that has nothing to do with the latest "let's all get really mad about nothing" show. We need collaboration and cooperation among participants in the outdoors industry, not tribalism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom