• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I've probably ordered a dozen firearms from them over the years. Never disappointed. Guns were new and in perfect condition (I've had an instance from both Kentucky Gun and PSA where there was one of the two issues - both places were responsive). Usually arrive within a week. I like Grabagun and Tooles (from Utah - they have two different web stores) as my top internet firearms dealers. There are a bunch of decent ones too, but if I can find a decent price at Grabagun or Tooles for something that I can't find locally, I'll order from there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    I've probably ordered a dozen firearms from them over the years. Never disappointed. Guns were new and in perfect condition (I've had an instance from both Kentucky Gun and PSA where there was one of the two issues - both places were responsive). Usually arrive within a week. I like Grabagun and Tooles (from Utah - they have two different web stores) as my top internet firearms dealers. There are a bunch of decent ones too, but if I can find a decent price at Grabagun or Tooles for something that I can't find locally, I'll order from there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

can't touch their price best I've seen for about 6 months now.I've been saving up and now ready to pull the trigger on a Ruger precision rifle 6.5 creedmoor can't wait. Thank you PM coming

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Just picked up a sweet S&W 686-6 357 from GAG way below retail, shipping was $7.95 to my local FFL shipped in 4 days had it less then 2 days later.No CC charge, whats not to like! I will buy from these guys again.

Tod

MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    Had an outlier experience with them recently. Ordered a 10/22 sporter lite varmint model. They had it in stock and the best price. 2 weeks after I purchased it I received no info, so I called and was told it was damaged (water damage) in shipping from there warehouse and they would send another ASAP.
    Rifle did show up and all is good.
    Just seemed strange to me.
    Otherwise my previous transactions were good to go and I would use the again.

PorP

Mar 11, 2016
    can't touch their price best I've seen for about 6 months now.I've been saving up and now ready to pull the trigger on a Ruger precision rifle 6.5 creedmoor can't wait. Thank you PM coming

I partially agree. They do have some stellar deals... Remington 1911 for $469... wow.

But some of their other firearms are more expensive than "classic firearms" or "aim surplus"

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    I partially agree. They do have some stellar deals... Remington 1911 for $469... wow.

But some of their other firearms are more expensive than "classic firearms" or "aim surplus"

I was talking with one the GAG online support people "Sales Rep" about C&R's pieces and if they would allow me to use my FFL 03 License, not at this time, they are currently supporting newer firearms, "older" firearms are more one offs and may become a bigger part of their inventory at a later date.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Bought a 320 X5 a couple months ago, unbeatable price $699, arrived to my FFL in a week. Ordering system was easy to use, my dealer was already set-up with them. No problems so didn't get to test out customer service

PorP

Mar 11, 2016
    I was talking with one the GAG online support people "Sales Rep" about C&R's pieces and if they would allow me to use my FFL 03 License, not at this time, they are currently supporting newer firearms, "older" firearms are more one offs and may become a bigger part of their inventory at a later date.

Got ya. That is where I noted the difference too, on the old star models, there is like a $40-50 difference.

RedTide

The Water's Fine
    Jul 30, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    Be careful with their refund policy. I had a snafu with them a few months ago where the rifle stock that was described wasn't the pictured item. I ordered after hours and when I realized the error the next morning, I contacted them. They hadn't shipped yet but wouldn't give a full refund (i.e. despite the error in their listing, they refused to waive a restocking fee).

I ended up taking the order and selling on eBay. It still cost me money (and more effort) that way, but not as much as their restocking fee.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Dealt with them a couple times no issues. Watch their "back in stock" feature as it will offer the item at what you originally clicked it at or higher. Doesn't reflect lower market prices, at least given what I have been emailed.

Otherwise if you have a good FFL and its cheaper go for it.

Refunds have been fine for me.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Nice!!

I want a creedmore 6.5 RPR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom