• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    For that kind of quantity you'll need to call and verify. Try Angela's Lucky Gunner, MidwayUSA, Bud's Gun Shop or Natchez Shooters Supply and see what they can do for you. I get sale emails from them all consistently for the most popular calibers and bullet weights and styles.

TGR

May 20, 2009
    Harford County
    I ordered 3000 from x treme. Funny, last week they showed out of stock, no back order..

Wait till they show up. Took a few weeks, but Just got my bucket o’ bullets from xtreme. 3000 147 grainers should keep me good for a while. Over a light load of Bullseye, nothing shoots steel better in my Glock 34.

Just FYI, Freedom Munitions uses Xtreme Bullets I believe. The same bullets are cheaper on the Xtreme site because they are always on sale.

I believe they are the same company. When I got my order confirmation email from X-Treme I signed up for sales EMAILS and they all say Freedom Munitions..I had to unsubscribe though...Seems all of their sales start at midnight and they send out emails at 1 AM..After a few days of emails hitting my phone at 1 AM I shut that crap down..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom