• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    I haven't even shot the PPQ 9mm I got from and am already waiting for the PPQ .45. Let me know when one shows up in your place.

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    Doesn't get released till the end of October, than several months until it goes before the board. I'm thinking around February.

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    Head it off at the pass, I'll just submit a caliber petition now, like the VP45.

Please do.. and hold on for me when you get them in. I was told by a LGS that they would need to be presented to the board because the internals are probably going to be different than the 9mm/40.

Is this correct?

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Please do.. and hold on for me when you get them in. I was told by a LGS that they would need to be presented to the board because the internals are probably going to be different than the 9mm/40.

Is this correct?

No, same reason the Colt 9mm SBR and VP45 were added to the roster without physical samples. Caliber addition petitions are easy.

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Nate, appreciate you jumping into our threads trying to drum up business. Would be nice if you kept your Engage sales efforts over on your side of the forum. Common practice, no?

In the meantime (dohc97), I'll be happy to beat any price in the area on this gun or transfer it in -- as we do daily. Give us a buzz...

Thanks, Cory

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Nate, appreciate you jumping into our threads trying to drum up business. Would be nice if you kept your Engage sales efforts over on your side of the forum. Common practice, no?

In the meantime (dohc97), I'll be happy to beat any price in the area on this gun or transfer it in -- as we do daily. Give us a buzz...

Thanks, Cory

Cory, I have never met you, but I was at no point doing what you said. We work with a lot of dealers on submitting things to the roster.

I apologize if I offended you in some way, but I have no idea what happened that makes you want to be upset at me. Legitimately. If my posts are somehow out of line delete them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom