• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    .357/38spl and I'll be buying. I've said as much. I am interested in this 38-55 though. Have the current tube load is nice ,as was mentioned in the video, for malfunctions or unloading.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    38-55, for those midwestern states that just went straight walled rifle ammo approved for deer hunting in previous shotgun only areas. Hope they expand in some other calibers.

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    .357/38spl and I'll be buying. I've said as much. I am interested in this 38-55 though. Have the current tube load is nice ,as was mentioned in the video, for malfunctions or unloading.

They'd better not make this in .357/.38, I do *not* need to spend more money right now...

6Den

Feb 10, 2013
    Howard County
    I didn't need to see this....
    Me neither. Good thing it's only offered in the brass model. If offered in all-weather or case-hardened...I could be in trouble.

38-55, for those midwestern states that just went straight walled rifle ammo approved for deer hunting in previous shotgun only areas. Hope they expand in some other calibers.
    I love the round. It's a bit too long for MI regs though.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    I keep telling myself that I'm done buying for a while... and I keep proving myself a liar.

Yeah. Just when I thought I had all the levers I needed. Hopefully there will be a long waiting list for it.:innocent0

Edit: Ah, I see now there's no .357 yet, so along with you other guys, I'm safe for now.

redeye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 13, 2019
    Concur with the threading. Now that the can won't block the loading rod it makes a lot of sense. Hope to see one threaded in .357, that would rock for me.:party29:

Yep, that is the ONLY thing that’s kept me off Henry until now. I will not buy anything that doesn’t have a threaded barrel. Period.

Well, except revolvers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom