• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bsmtboy2

Oct 27, 2013
    Hazzard County
    So what did you think about the town hall and his explanation of his executive order. For me I do not trust anyone who will not believe that mental health is the main issue not criminals and assault rifles. He used Chicago as a reference and said we can save kids if we make getting guns harder to purchase and begin using smart gun and smart shell technology.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    OP does not have 50 posts and cannot see the WC thread.

Good point. I glossed right over that. Honestly, the official thread for the event should have been in this forum.

I apologize to the op. Now hurry up and get to 50 posts :D

Sep 29, 2015
    Delmarva
    It was all the same liberal BS. Nothing new and, honestly, it seemed to damage BHO rather than help his case. It was obvious that he was out of his league by not answering many well-worded questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    So what did you think about the town hall and his explanation of his executive order. For me I do not trust anyone who will not believe that mental health is the main issue not criminals and assault rifles. He used Chicago as a reference and said we can save kids if we make getting guns harder to purchase and begin using smart gun and smart shell technology.

Liberals making excuses for decades of failed social policies. They focus on the gun vs the violence or failed policies of a social-welfare state (that created concentrated areas with the poor - see Cabrini Greens in Chiraq, areas in which single-parent families are common, areas in which single mothers are provided with increased support for every additional child had).

How does going after semi-automatic rifles reduce homicides in Chicago or other big cities? How is failed parenting and a lack of parental supervision not the cause of the violence involving youth? It's the inherent bigotry of social liberalism - assuming that folks are too stupid to make rational decisions to improve themselves - so we must distort the incentive system to facilitate being stuck in a cycle of failure in perpetuity - and if kids within this system, who lacked fathers growing up, who have minimal supervision in their teens, find ways to kill each other - blame the instruments they use because solving the real problem is far harder.

psycosteve

Meme magic works!!!
    Sep 3, 2012
    Gentrfying the Hagersbush.
    What is the WC?

The water cooler is a private section of MDS where members tend to get a little wild with some of the postings. The epic funny pictures thread is worth the price of admission alone. It is pretty much the non gun section of MDS. If your afraid of non PC humor then you may want to avoid it like the plague.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV

I didn't see this townhall, but taking your word for it. Mental health is the main issue for mass shootings, not for the gangbanger violence in urban areas. They don't have the stones to do the necessary hard work (improve mental health or stop the welfare state which continues to crank out new gangbangers every day). So instead they take the step of punishing all for the actions of a few.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nestor875

Latest threads

Top Bottom