• ...and so much more!
  • browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    264 Win Mag brass-
    180 Winchester
    20 Remington

Mix between once and twice fired. About 60 are sized and primed.

Got rid of the gun so brass and dies are going to go.

Currently have 17 rem, 223, 22 ppc, 220 swift, 308. Preference would be for 223 or 308.

I have a ton of 308 and 223 what can we do?

Chazp89

Sep 1, 2017
    I have an unused bag of .222 brass by Remington that needs a new home

Also have 20 rounds of 7.62x45 Czech by buffalo arms, boxer primed reloadable

I’m always looking for .303 bullets, 30-06 brass and 308 brass. Could also use a handful of 444 marlin brass. Let me know what you have, I may be interested

Laddertowr

trigger puller
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 3, 2013
    Looking for the guy I gave some 8MM mauser cases too up around the Fredrick area.. forgot your screen name

trap

Sep 26, 2010
    Germantown
    I am looking for .45 Small Primer Pocket (SPP) brass. I have .38 Special, .45 Large Primer Pocket, and new .380 brass to trade.

Thanks.

Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County
    I am looking for .45 Small Primer Pocket (SPP) brass. I have .38 Special, .45 Large Primer Pocket, and new .380 brass to trade.

Thanks.

I have a pile of .45acp SPP brass that I would gladly trade, but google maps shows ~70 miles of distance between Germantown and Abingdon. Is there any occasion that would bring you closer in?

trap

Sep 26, 2010
    Germantown
    I have a pile of .45acp SPP brass that I would gladly trade, but google maps shows ~70 miles of distance between Germantown and Abingdon. Is there any occasion that would bring you closer in?

I work in Halethorpe on weekdays. Which brass would you be interested in trading it with?

HWB3

Jan 18, 2017
    Ellicott City
    8MM Mauser Brass

I am looking trade for 8mm Mauser reloadable brass. I have 38spl, 9mm, 40 S&W, and 223 if anyone is interested. Live in Ellicott City but can travel almost anywhere to trade.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I am looking trade for 8mm Mauser reloadable brass. I have 38spl, 9mm, 40 S&W, and 223 if anyone is interested. Live in Ellicott City but can travel almost anywhere to trade.

I have some factory rounds , X-Ring in DE gets alot of them 10 bucks per 20 rounds. I will have to count but can say for certain i have 40 rounds available

tony b

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2012
    Joppa
    Hey Mike how have you been. Maybe next time you are heading this way we could meet. What would you like for them?
    Do you still have my contact info?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom