• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm convinced that some of those identities are used by numerous people. The pace of the postings and the hours in which they are posted just seems to make it unlikely that it's any one person doing it.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I had a fun time verbally beating down those same 3(isabellaf, elcid89, and gsnorris) back in the "marylanders support gun bans" comments section...
    http://discussions.baltimoresun.com/20/balnews/bs-md-gun-poll-20130113/10
    Seems like they're full-time anti-gun trolls. Isabella is an idiot. Her strategy is to respond to your post with things that make absolutely no sense and then to accuse you of being a bad reader or dumb when you correct her mistakes. Her only play seems to be to spout off nonsense combined with a "see, you're wrong and posting lunacy and I'm right" at the end. ElCid seems to be a straight islamist-apologising gun-grabbing libtart of the first order, but at least he attempts to argue with a decent degree of skill. If you punk him, he just doesn't say anything in respose, lets isabella say nonsense, and then will rejoin at an opportune time to a correction you give to isabella. GSnorris seems to have similar strategies as elcid except he continues spouting back when he's punked. All three want all guns permanently banned.

AvidRider

Dec 3, 2010
    I had a fun time verbally beating down those same 3(isabellaf, elcid89, and gsnorris) back in the "marylanders support gun bans" comments section...
    http://discussions.baltimoresun.com/20/balnews/bs-md-gun-poll-20130113/10
    Seems like they're full-time anti-gun trolls. Isabella is an idiot. Her strategy is to respond to your post with things that make absolutely no sense and then to accuse you of being a bad reader or dumb when you correct her mistakes. Her only play seems to be to spout off nonsense combined with a "see, you're wrong and posting lunacy and I'm right" at the end. ElCid seems to be a straight islamist-apologising gun-grabbing libtart of the first order, but at least he attempts to argue with a decent degree of skill. If you punk him, he just doesn't say anything in respose, lets isabella say nonsense, and then will rejoin at an opportune time to a correction you give to isabella. GSnorris seems to have similar strategies as elcid except he continues spouting back when he's punked. All three want all guns permanently banned.

I've read several different articles in the past on the Baltimore Sun and every one of them has Isabella posting. She has no clue and argues with EVERYONE on the comments section. She goes far to call many of them names and belittle them. In my eyes, she lost any credibility she ever had, if she ever had any.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    This is fun.... IsabellaF is a complete moron...

My comment to her.. Figured I'd fight on her level lol

I've learned one thing about this forum... IsabellaF is one menstral cycle after another. She doesn't keep any coherency in her thoughts. Shoots herself in the foot and rambles about 30 different life problems that have nothing to do with the topic, all while having no facts to back up what is being said.

Elgan

NRA Endowment Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Harford County
    Ugh, skimming over that pissed me off. What truly saddens me is just because some of these idiots are 18+ means that they can demonstrate their lack of thought on a ballot.

I had prepared a response, but didn't feel like putting my e-mail address in The Sun's database.

For what it's worth,

"I don't even see why there's an argument over this. The Second Amendment is written into the Bill of Rights. Just like the First Amendment. Sometimes, due to these amendments, bad or otherwise obscene things happen (Westboro in the case of the First, shootings in the case of the Second), but we can't allow the lowest common denominator to be the driving force behind any flexibility of these amendments.

Guns are not the issue. Anyone that thinks otherwise needs to seriously reconsider their critical thinking skills."

gungate

NRA Patron Member
    Apr 5, 2012
    Damascus. MD
    Keep in mind, forum trolling is part of this administration's agenda-pushing strategy. Any forum of note has administration trolls. The only counter to that is to get an army of people to do the same in return. Problem is we don't have unlimited pockets like they do. But do what you can where you can.

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    Ugh, ...

"I don't even see why there's an argument over this. The Second Amendment is written into the Bill of Rights. Just like the First Amendment. Sometimes, due to these amendments, bad or otherwise obscene things happen (Westboro in the case of the First, shootings in the case of the Second), but we can't allow the lowest common denominator to be the driving force behind any flexibility of these amendments.

Guns are not the issue. Anyone that thinks otherwise needs to seriously reconsider their critical thinking skills."

Excellent post, do you mind if I borrow it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom