• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County
    I really like the 5.7 upper that uses PS90 mags and with the new Spikes lowers that came in from the group buy I've been surfing around looking at options.
    I found this Shotgun upper which I thought was an interesting idea.
    anyone have any input on this piece or on the seller classic arms?

T14-Upper.jpg

IF YOU ARE LIKE ME YOU ALREADY HAVE AN AR-15 RIFLE OR TWO. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO TURN IT INTO A SHOTGUN? WELL, HERE IS YOUR CHANCE. THIS T-14 .410 AR UPPER WILL DROP ON TO ANY ANY AR-15 LOWER AND JUST LIKE THAT, AN AR-15 .410 SHOTGUN. 20" BBL, A-2 MICROMETER ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS, AND AN A-3 REMOVEABLE CARRY HANDLE WITH A WEAVER STYLE FLAT TOP BELOW.
    COMES WITH ONE 5 ROUND MAG. MAG FITS AND LOCKS INTO YOUR EXISTING MAG WELL.
    HIGH CAP MAGS AVAILABLE SOON. THIS IS THE NEATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD...
    NO FFL REQUIRED
    ITEM # T14-UPPER..........................$349.9

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I think CA had issues with selling to MD right after they changed owners a couple years ago, but that they've straightened up since then. YMMV, of course.

razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    I bought one from a different source, took it out of the box, looked at it and sent it back. Very poor quality, front sight post is plastic if I remember correctly. Looked and felt like junk, don't really remember all the details but I do know that I wouldn't buy one again.

Forest

The AR guy
    Jul 13, 2011
    I wouldn't mind picking up one of these just for kicks. But I'd want it in 20" A2 format, not an elongated carbine.

I'm hoping they will eventually add a proper 20" upper.

Razor, did by any chance you remove the handguards? Was there really a carbine type gas system?

I'm thinking if the front sight is plastic it can't be the gas block - and that would make it easy to convert the thing into a psuedo 20" upper with a clap on front sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom