• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    In other words, you don't have to be all out "anti" to think it unwise to draw a weapon over being disturbed during a movie.

Anotherpyr

Ultimate Member
    This is a story about how two wrongs don't make a right. But that isn't interesting so let's make it one about how guns are evil and how it should be acceptable to ignore rules and be rude to old people since they can't kick your pompous a$$.

Sad, pointless story either way with no winners, just losers.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    You know a lot of guessing going on, based on a what may or not be accurate reporting. I will with hold any judgement until the trial is over, that is if it gets any coverage at all.

The shooter may or may not have been it the right to shoot. Lots of info we do not have. Don't jump to the worst conclusions like the progressive anti - gun folks do so well.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Just another reason to not trust the police. But then again they are above the law because they are the law, and only Uphold and adhere to the laws that they see fit.

He will probably get off due to being part of the "blue brotherhood" and an ex police chief.

People no longer trust the man. there are just way to many bad apples that get away with wrongs just because they carry a badge and a gun.
    tinfoil hat much? :sad20:you aren't going to be around long around here...just my feeling.

Lesson learned here. Don't text or use your phone in the movie theater. There are signs posted for a reason. Never bring cellphone to a gun fight.

Fixed it for you...;)

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Back to the original subject.
    I posted a single "no" to your multi subject question assuming you would assume that it answered either or both of the questions. My assumption was correct. Your assumption may or may not have been correct. This exercise wasn't meant to trip anyone up but was to show what has been happening in almost every post in this thread. Everyone is making assumptions on a subject without waiting for information to support those assumptions.
    Still clear up here.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    I think an apology is due to erbuy. I failed to connect his question about stinky feet and luv'n Jesus to Jimmy Buffet. As many visits as i've made to Margarettaville in Key West there's no excuse. I opologize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom