Fire Call!!!! Dems attempting to ram SB741/HB888...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    so what do we do when even the reps who tell us their pro 2a and pro constitution shit on us?

they sure don't deserve our votes or money if their just gonna stab us in the back.

I just don't understand anymore..............

I honestly think they’re voting their heart and banking on us as usual to not vote for the “other guy” Seems like that’s the way it’s always been in Md. Tell you one thing to your face then do the complete opposite and most will soon forget come election time and give them a pass because the likely opposing candidate is worse than they are. I have no respect for any of them.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Does the pic of the vote tally board show the final vote on the bump stock bill?

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    So, it looks like it's nearly impossible to find a vote record of individual bills on the MGA website. Any suggestions?

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Guess if you have a SP-1 carrier (or mill your current bcg) and properly dimensioned low shelf receiver handy...

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    what a shit sandwich.

and my rep isn't responding to my emails and the young lady answering the phone says he doesn't want to talk to me but she will try and get someone in his office to call this evening or maybe Monday.

so fvck jerry clark, he will not get a vote from me or anyone I talk to down here ever again even if he runs for dog catcher. I don't vote for antis, especially cowards who wont even talk to me on the phone and hides behind a little girl to tell me so.

any republican that votes anti is an anti period. and they will never get a cent of my money or my vote ever again.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    what a shit sandwich.

and my rep isn't responding to my emails and the young lady answering the phone says he doesn't want to talk to me but she will try and get someone in his office to call this evening or maybe Monday.

so fvck jerry clark, he will not get a vote from me or anyone I talk to down here ever again even if he runs for dog catcher. I don't vote for antis, especially cowards who wont even talk to me on the phone and hides behind a little girl to tell me so.

any republican that votes anti is an anti period. and they will never get a cent of my money or my vote ever again.

She actually said he explicitly doesn't want to talk to you? Lol.

I've gotten no response from either of my delegates either.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    She actually said he explicitly doesn't want to talk to you? Lol.

I've gotten no response from either of my delegates either.

as mad as I am and as loud as I was talking and as quiet as she was talking she could have said "we". either way he, she , we, they had no response whatsoever ready and didn't want to talk about it , BUT, yeah right, she will try and get someone to call me later or maybe Monday.

lying ass c++k suckers.

and deb ray and matt morgan also voted for it. fvck it, the southern md republican not another inch brigade, yeah right. they just tell you what you want to hear and then shove it in deep and dry and do whatever it takes to get what it is they want, whatever that is.

and if this bunch sends it to Hogan and he signs it whats different than having back stabbing dems in there ? none that I can see. my taxes are higher than they were, red tapes worse than ever, whats the damn difference?

oh right Gerrymandering. how do we know they wont do the same with that as they are with gun control? you don't.

who can we trust?

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Kinda feel like we were backstabbed on this one. We've lost before, but we've not been utterly railroaded and screwed to the wall by the allegedly "conservative" party like this.

This is ********.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Kinda feel like we were backstabbed on this one. We've lost before, but we've not been utterly railroaded and screwed to the wall by the allegedly "conservative" party like this.

This is ********.

We were backstabbed. I have no proof that our side participated in crafting those amendments but I'm definitely wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom