• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cool_t_1

Sep 14, 2016
    AA County MD
    I have a quick question about the contact information for the HPRB. On the site it lists (443) 847-3791 as the number and has an e-mail.

I have e-mailed a few times with no reply. When I call it goes to a voicemail similar to that of a cell-phone. That seemed weird to me.

So is that the correct contact information for the Board? I am trying to get an update from them.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    yes, the contact person Mr. Neverdon, has numerous other job responsibilities so his responses are slow or non existent.

It's all part of Gov. Hogan's improved customer service initiative.

Working as expected.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    You can also copy the head honcho of the department that HPRB roles up to. Secretary something. Name escapes me but I will check my email tomorrow. Neverdone always noticed that and responded promptly.

Shazam

Dec 20, 2012
    I too had trouble contacting the HPRB. So, last night I went to the Board meeting in Crownsville, which is a worthwhile endeavor in it's own right. The young lady handling the administrative duties for the board was able to help me out.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    LR is that you?

Remember, deep pocketed Dem Hogan donors.......:lol2:

Lone_ranger_silver_1965.JPG

cool_t_1

Sep 14, 2016
    AA County MD
    I too had trouble contacting the HPRB. So, last night I went to the Board meeting in Crownsville, which is a worthwhile endeavor in it's own right. The young lady handling the administrative duties for the board was able to help me out.

Ughhhhh would have been perfect because I actually planned the same thing, until my tires starting smoking and now I have to replace caliphers, brakes, and brake pads :) So much for trying to get off early to make it out there.

cool_t_1

Sep 14, 2016
    AA County MD
    Try this number. 410-585-3840

The admin's name is Samiyah, very nice lady.

Talked to Ms. Samiyah today and what do you know they do not have any paperwork for me. So after waiting (my fault) all this time that is my answer.

She suggested I submit a request for modification and if it is denied then submit the paperwork again for the board.

I did have an "informal review" months ago, so can I submit a request for modification now? Or do I have to wait until renewal time?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Talked to Ms. Samiyah today and what do you know they do not have any paperwork for me. So after waiting (my fault) all this time that is my answer.

She suggested I submit a request for modification and if it is denied then submit the paperwork again for the board.

I did have an "informal review" months ago, so can I submit a request for modification now? Or do I have to wait until renewal time?

You can submit a request for modification at any tie, it only costs #10 and another pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom