MD Dems announce new “gun safety” measures.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Getting close to the deadline for bill submission without it going to Rules.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 8.32.01 AM.jpg
      Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 8.32.01 AM.jpg
      27.8 KB · Views: 5,328

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Getting close to the deadline for bill submission without it going to Rules.

Kathy Klausmeier is my state Senator, and she's chaired Rules for while. She made clear to me a couple years ago that if Miller wants something to move through her committee, she will move it.

In related news, she's facing a serious challenge from a freshman Republican Delegate this year.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Unfortunately we no longer have the 600 jobs of Beretta in PG County to get them to temper their ambitions, which was one of the driving forces that spared us at least some of the nonsense they wanted in 2013. I have a bad feeling some of that nonsense is coming back. I hope I am wrong. And I don't want to write specifics here so some bovine birdbrain from Mom's Demand Appetizers can read them and start punching numbers into her phone with her pudgy fingers and giving her delegate new ideas.

Stagstalker

Jan 15, 2017
    The cesspool of MD
    Maybe their referring to this?

Thursday, February 01, 2018
    HEARING ALERT: Crimes - Firearms - Penalties
    Important Legislation Holds Repeat Violent Firearm Offenders Accountable

Note: Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee to Hold Hearing on SB 197 on January 30, 2018. 1:00 PM

“We will also be introducing legislation which will hold repeat offenders who use guns to commit crimes truly accountable for their actions.” - Governor Larry Hogan, December 5, 2017

Governor Hogan’s Proposed Crimes - Firearms - Penalties Legislation Is Part Of His Statewide Violent Crimes Initiatives

http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2018/02/hearing-alert-crimes-firearms-penalties.html

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    ... And I don't want to write specifics here so some bovine birdbrain from Mom's Demand Appetizers can read them and start punching numbers into her phone with her pudgy fingers and giving her delegate new ideas.

100% :thumbsup:

The erosion of gun rights is going to continue until the only firearms owned by commoners in MD are illegal firearms.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Libturd judges and libturd parole boards have, for many recent years, been the problem...They have promulgated catch and release and allowed it to flourish... :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom