• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lennyk

Jan 11, 2013
    Woodbine
    That's crazy compared to the preban nuttiness. I understand (though could be wrong) that Aero Precision makes these for them.

Tracker

Aug 21, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    Has anyone ordered a stripped lower from them before? I'm wondering how long it takes them to ship. I ordered one of their AR10 lowers ($79.99) and made a separate order for a complete matching upper with lower parts kit 4 days ago. The upper and LPK arrived at my house today but the lower is still listed as 'processing'.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I talked to my gunsmith a few days ago, and he stated that there have been several PSA lowers that his customers have brought in that were out of spec. When he called PSA about the problems, they would not stand behind their product. FWIW.

Shooter_Drew

Feb 2, 2018
    How does this work for a MD resident, transfer to FFL and pay their fee? Seems like it woukd be a deal killer once that is added in.

Plus with a stripped lower there is a 7-day hold so if I'm still within my 30 day I can't do that right?

Tracker

Aug 21, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    How does this work for a MD resident, transfer to FFL and pay their fee? Seems like it woukd be a deal killer once that is added in.

Plus with a stripped lower there is a 7-day hold so if I'm still within my 30 day I can't do that right?

Yes it goes to an FFL and you have to pay their fee plus $10 for State background fee and wait till the 8th day to pick it up. As for the 30 days I don't remember as I've had collector status for a long time. Maybe someone else will chime in.

It's only a deal killer if you can get a better deal locally. My FFL will sell me an Anderson (AR15) lower for about the same price (after fees) as I can get one online. So for me it's a wash

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    What is considered to be "stealth" about the PSA AR-15 stripped lower? I don't get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom