• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Not for sale to anyone in Maryland...

Fine print. Bet because someone thinks its a rotary shotgun which it isn't. Its an emergency signaling device for when you need the Coast Guard, Army and Marines.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Fine print. Bet because someone thinks its a rotary shotgun which it isn't. Its an emergency signaling device for when you need the Coast Guard, Army and Marines.

My money is on Magazine capacity, applying to detachable magazines used in semiautomatics, which the drum isnt in a huge revolver.

Using the vendor's logic, stores should not sale nerf guns to Maryland Residents.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    My money is on Magazine capacity, applying to detachable magazines used in semiautomatics, which the drum isnt in a huge revolver.

Using the vendor's logic, stores should not sale nerf guns to Maryland Residents.

Probably right as usual some of the 2A business community isn't doing us any favors. Half tempted to ping them and ask for clarification but I have my eye on something else I would likely get more long term enjoyment out of.

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    I recently dealt with a vendor who cancelled an ammo shipment to Montgomery county based on outdated info. I contacted them, sent them the pertinent info regarding the legalities and state laws vs county laws - they changed their minds/policy and sent me the ammo. Honesty, I was not expecting them to do it, it was more of a "polite rant" email. But they got back to me and we worked it out. I guess, this just goes to show you that it's possible to have some of these guys change their policies.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I recently dealt with a vendor who cancelled an ammo shipment to Montgomery county based on outdated info. I contacted them, sent them the pertinent info regarding the legalities and state laws vs county laws - they changed their minds/policy and sent me the ammo. Honesty, I was not expecting them to do it, it was more of a "polite rant" email. But they got back to me and we worked it out. I guess, this just goes to show you that it's possible to have some of these guys change their policies.
    Who was it? Because, man, I wish PSA would get with the program.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Oh my, guess who ain’t launching “signal flares” from the Polish-style Wonder?

Maduro & Minions are trying to back up the starving citizens of Venezuela...

Attachments

• 45F921D1-64A3-4C40-ACBF-7B7A92D0E6B7.jpg
      45F921D1-64A3-4C40-ACBF-7B7A92D0E6B7.jpg
      138 KB · Views: 202

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom