• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Good show and I picked up some good stuff. A HUGE thank you to South Carroll Sporting Goods for both the products AND help!!!

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    Any good deals on SKS rifles?

I saw a few but did not check the prices and would not know a good deal on them.

That being said there were deals to be had, a few vendors were gouging, one vendor was selling MagPul D60s for 100 bucks. Almost picked up a second one....

Was able to find new German MP5 mags for 3 dollars more than the other guy was selling used MP5 beat to crap mags for 70 bucks.

Also was able to pick up some brass and small pistol primers, brass was a deal and the primers were only a few dollars overpriced.

Hoons

May 15, 2019
    Most sks were in 500-600 range

I did see some for 300 but seemed to be in poor condition

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    I did good. I picked up a 50's vintage Stoeger Zepher Woodlander 12 gauge side by side for a good price, its a quality gun with butt ugly engraving. I also found a bunch of old 50's or 60's vintage Sears sample gun oil bottles 1/4 oz - I bought them all. And last I found a German Polezei black leather motorcycle jacket - very cool and it fits... For me a good show

rocket1331

Jul 9, 2014
    I saw a few but did not check the prices and would not know a good deal on them.

That being said there were deals to be had, a few vendors were gouging, one vendor was selling MagPul D60s for 100 bucks. Almost picked up a second one....

Was able to find new German MP5 mags for 3 dollars more than the other guy was selling used MP5 beat to crap mags for 70 bucks.

Also was able to pick up some brass and small pistol primers, brass was a deal and the primers were only a few dollars overpriced.

Do you recall the vendor name for the MP5 mags? Would like to keep them in mind for the future when my LGS gets their next batch of SP5s...one day:lol:.

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    Maybe it was just me, but I swear there was a ton of surplus up there today. Of course the one time I go to a show without my C&R or the cash to make any purchases like that. Dang it. Ammo seemed high to me but I was able to grab some good M1 carbine mags and a few 50 cal cans at a good price. Wish I had more cash on me and more time. I hope the next show is just as good cause I am coming with a fatter wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Poor condition is mild. They looks like they were buried and dug up with a pick.
    299. Your choice

Might still be decent shooters, if they have a chrome bore. Any idea where they were made?

Yes, I could use a truck gun.

Flametamer

MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2014
    Frederick County
    Good show. Great selection of powders at normal prices, got a few that have been hard to find. Picked up several thousand pills as well, good selection of reloading supplies at 2 vendors. Found a set of .32 dies I been looking for. Lots of surplus ammo cans at best prices i have seen in a while. Topped it off with a nice C&R wheelgun at a great price, just because :-)

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Might still be decent shooters, if they have a chrome bore. Any idea where they were made?

Yes, I could use a truck gun.

My Chicom looks like it was never fired and I still only paid like $150 for it. Shame that was almost 20yrs ago. I bought a few on my C&R too that were like new condition (Romanian, Yugo) for peanuts compared to now.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Maybe it was just me, but I swear there was a ton of surplus up there today. Of course the one time I go to a show without my C&R or the cash to make any purchases like that. Dang it. Ammo seemed high to me but I was able to grab some good M1 carbine mags and a few 50 cal cans at a good price. Wish I had more cash on me and more time. I hope the next show is just as good cause I am coming with a fatter wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The show is still open on Sunday, you know.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom